leeds v leicester match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am saying is that they do seem to click as a pair, more often than not. It is very positive that we have managed to take 7 points and scored 6 goals in the 3 games since our supposed number one striker has been injured.

Fair point. I think it's down to pace, counts for a lot in this division.

Hume is without doubt on form and should definately geta starting place each game at the moment. This was a good win for us, although once again we made it hard for ourselves at the end.. I guess we all come to expect that. Crystal Palace should be interesting, they, like Leeds aren't exactly on form and it might be a good time to play them. I'm going with a score draw.

Fair point. I think it's down to pace, counts for a lot in this division.

Hammonds pace and hard work opens up space and opportunities for Hume, it is no coincidence that although Hammond is no 15 goal a season striker, his speed does create panic and Hume has the skill and quality to exploit it.

palace lost 2 in a row.

weve won 2 in a row

we are 13th on 16 pts -1 GD
they are 10th on 17 pts -1 GD

3 pts on saturday and a convincing 2-0 win will see us up to about 10th maybe higher results providing.

its nice to be a fox today!!!

I actually might just add I think it was really cool how Williams came back from the hospital and waited on crutches for his team mates as they came off the pitch to congratulate them etc.. maybe that says something about the team ethic we have at the minute.

Bring on Palace. It'll be my first game this season, really looking forward to it now.

I actually might just add I think it was really cool how Williams came back from the hospital and waited on crutches for his team mates as they came off the pitch to congratulate them etc.. maybe that says something about the team ethic we have at the minute.

Good point, there really seems to have been a change in mentality and attitude, it appears RK has used the international break to iron out one or two 'issues' within the camp, it has been rumoured that he has held one to one meetings with his squad. If it is true it appears the players have reacted superbly and Kelly deserves a big pat on the back, perhaps he his now beginning to relish the responsibility of full time management.

Last edited:
Get in you blue boys!!! 2 on the trot. Happy Days!!! We love you leicester we do we love you leicester we do we love you Leicester we do oh...

in fairness ye we did play two good sides and played well vs Southampton, but im not going to get carried away today; of course im happy!! but leeds have no manager and on a bad patch so really we were expected to win and reading the reports we shouldve scored more goals so this is worrying if that goal stood at 1-1 we couldve lost the match or at the v.least have dropped 2 points.. but still i really am enjoying the 2 out of 2 wins business and the unbeaten in 6 :038:

in fairness ye we did play two good sides and played well vs Southampton, but im not going to get carried away today; of course im happy!! but leeds have no manager and on a bad patch so really we were expected to win and reading the reports we shouldve scored more goals so this is worrying if that goal stood at 1-1 we couldve lost the match or at the v.least have dropped 2 points.. but still i really am enjoying the 2 out of 2 wins business and the unbeaten in 6 :038:

we were unlucky not got 3 or 4!! we played well and thats what matters!

Palace will be a massive test on saturday! if we can get 3 points of them we will be laughing, which is possible we seem to step up a gear against the so called better sides of the championship.

come on leicester, i cant wait till saturday i know its an over reaction but i have a good feeling about this run!!

Good point, there really seems to have been a change in mentality and attitude, it appears RK has used the international break to iron out one or two 'issues' within the camp, it has been rumoured that he has held one to one meetings with his squad. If it is true it appears the players have reacted superbly and Kelly deserves a big pat on the back, perhaps he his now beginning to relish the responsibility of full time management.

Where did these meeting rumours come from PFKAKTF?

Posted by Fox Fan in the Andy Welsh Thread.

Well I heard Kelly called all the players in for a one on one meeting recently to lay down the law.

If he did then I applaud him. The commitment shown by the players in the last two games has been great. Makes a nice change from what we have been subjected to over the last few years

I've put my last 20 vcash on dirty Leeds, so we should be o.k:icon_roll .

Jeff must give me more vcash. I've backed against us for the last 3 games but now have no vcash left. I insist on having vcash so i can bet on Palace winning on Saturday. You know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00