leeds v leicester match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Easy Easy

Fecking get in you Blue boys, great result, much needed. Well done RK and the boys lets hope we can continue to build on this winning run.

IF Leeds were relegated (again) would anyone in the country be upset (except the Yorkshire few)?

Thank **** for that, good away win.

Well done to RK and lads, Would have expected 0 points from our last 3 games at start of season, we have got 7!

4 points from play offs and 6 from relegation!

I know Hammond is far from an accomplished striker but I am beginning to think that his partnership with Iain Hume is possibly our most effective striking partnership.

If you bear in mind that in many of the games that they have started in together have resulted in us scoring goals, looking dangerous and quite often securing points.

Derby A last season 1 goal 1 point
Sheff Utd H last season 4 goals 3 points
Stoke A last season 2 goals 0 points
Southampton H 3 goals 3 points
Leeds A 2 goals 3 points

5 games 12 goals 10 points

Not a bad record in those 5 games, perhaps this could be the partnership we have been crying out for.

I know Hammond is far from an accomplished striker but I am beginning to think that his partnership with Iain Hume is possibly our most effective striking partnership.

If you bear in mind that in many of the games that they have started in together have resulted in us scoring goals, looking dangerous and quite often securing points.

Leeds A 2 goals 3 points

Not a bad record in those 5 games, perhaps this could be the partnership we have been crying out for.

i only saw them vs Stoke and Sotn thought in the Stoke match they both played really well together..

al Attempts 5 : 11 Goal Attempts

On Target 4 : 4 On Target

Crosses 10 : 5 Crosses

Corners 3 : 2 Corners

Offside 3 : 4 Offside

Fouls 17 : 14 Fouls

Free kicks 18 : 22 Free kicks

Yellow cards 5 : 2 Yellow cards

Red cards 1 : - Red cards

% Possession 51 : 49 Possession

Leeds A 2 goals 3 points

On the other hand Hume and Hammond started the home game against Millwall last season and that was some of the worst football I have ever seen Leicester play.

On the other hand Hume and Hammond started the home game against Millwall last season and that was some of the worst football I have ever seen Leicester play.

All I am saying is that they do seem to click as a pair, more often than not. It is very positive that we have managed to take 7 points and scored 6 goals in the 3 games since our supposed number one striker has been injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00