Pre Match Leeds v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Always a tricky fixture this one. Im sure NP will be tempted to keep unchanged team, but as with Millwall away may decide to play "the strong men" ie GTF and Wasy. Ill be glad when this games out of the way, i also think we are too strong for them and will win 1-2 Vardy Dyer

Currently 2-0 down away to Sheffield Wednesday on Sky. Stewart and Kebe not doing them much good so far!

6-0 loss to Sheff Weds, can't see them rolling over at home but they've had a bad week long may it continue

Football ... The gift that keeps on giving. My colleague at work is a Leeds fan. I just can't wait to get to work on Monday.

I reckon it will be a lot tougher than today suggests. Normally after such a result it can either give them a kick up on the arse or they carry on feeling sorry for themselves.

Leeds midfield looked woeful today mind.

Hope our players aren't getting carried away like some on FT!

Form says we should win, but football's a funny ol game :)

We spanked Derby, they got spanked by Sheffield Wednesday but that game is another game. We need to approach the game with the right attitude and have respect for the opponents because it is still very early in the season and I'd wager Burnley and QPR will be breathing down our necks the whole way. Same work ethic, concentration and desire required as was shown by us against Derby.

Having been beaten 6-0 the last team Leeds want to face is Leicester. If Leeds get the first goal it will not faze Leicester but if we score first they may crumble. Certainly the home crowd will be anxious.

Same as pretty much every Championship game. We should win, but could easily play badly and lose 3-0.

Most important thing in this one I think is that the players don't get over confident after the 2 results this weekend. Leeds will want to prove a point, but I do agree with whoever said an early goal could see then collapse.

Would expect the same lineup again, but with Mahrez on the bench and Phillips too if he signs by then.

I think a 2-1 Leicester win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572