Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the BBC we just beat 10 man Millwall, guess I just watched the wrong game!

'Live text commentary as Leicester beat 10-man Millwall and Derby see off Bristol City in the Championship.'
You just saved my weekend

Edit: and what a damned good avatar you have!

Last edited:
So, we'll now drop out of the play off zone, surprised we've stayed in it for so long to be honest.

Seven games left - who could we bring in to replace Pearson? Someone who can kick our squad up the jacksie and get us over the (play off) line? Now is the time to do this. Stick with Nigel and we'll finish 9th, at best.

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*cking big bowl of gay

Seven games left - who could we bring in to replace Pearson? Someone who can kick our squad up the jacksie and get us over the (play off) line? Now is the time to do this. Stick with Nigel and we'll finish 9th, at best.

Too late now, should have been two weeks ago.

Whatever happens Pearson cannot be our manager at the start of next season. I think this season is ****ed now so we may as well see it through with him and then give him the sack.

Yet again I post in the match thread and we lose. It's a curse I tells ya!

The whole team apart from Schmeichel were ****ing woeful.

Just goes to show opinions are like arseholes because I thought the whole team put a shift in, closed down their players and we played solidly. Playing against 11 men for 88 minutes is a mamouth task for any team. The only crticism I would have was De Laet ducking out of the header leading up to their goal.

Barnsley away next. Why does this fill me with fear? We should be looking at this fixture as an easy three points.

we may as well see it through with him and then give him the sack.

Several people have said that but I don't understand why it's a sensible thing to do.

Surely if he's going to be sacked it's better to get someone new in now so he can have a good look at the players, so he knows what he needs to do in the transfer market in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669