Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 60 point barrier is harder to knock down than that door at the end of Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves!

Agree with Willlow 100%. That was the best performance we've ween for some time. The negativity around every fixture from the fans is worrying.

Several people have said that but I don't understand why it's a sensible thing to do.

Surely if he's going to be sacked it's better to get someone new in now so he can have a good look at the players, so he knows what he needs to do in the transfer market in the summer.

Its almost as if some people on here talk a load of rubbish

Several people have said that but I don't understand why it's a sensible thing to do.

Surely if he's going to be sacked it's better to get someone new in now so he can have a good look at the players, so he knows what he needs to do in the transfer market in the summer.

Agree with you Webmonger, for once :)

Agree with Willlow 100%. That was the best performance we've ween for some time. The negativity around every fixture from the fans is worrying.

To be fair during the game, especially during the second half, the crowd did their best to get behind the team*

* Admittedly L1 is near to the commentators so it might not have been as good as it sounded.

This 60 point barrier is harder to knock down than that door at the end of Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves!

Wow, it's almost as if you're posting for the sake of it, rather than posting anything meaningful.

If that's the best we've seen in a while then we should be afraid, very very afraid. Experienced star player gets himself sent off after two minutes followed by as lot of hoof and chase. The closest we got was when they nearly scored for us. I agree, they worked hard, but you need to be clever as well as work hard. We were borderline moronic tonight. Still, then sunrise was pleasant enough.

Wow, it's almost as if you're posting for the sake of it, rather than posting anything meaningful.

Hey Cate, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Last edited:
I didn't think they played badly and thought we would get a draw, until De Laet's error.

Mawsley your avatar is brilliant btw

Psychologically, looking at that table for months now and us still being in the fifties will get to players, managers, fans, etc so Cate, STFU, my point is valid whereas you are not.

Terrible, if you think otherwise then you must have been watching a different game!

Schmeichel and James the only players to come out with credit really after that but James was ****ed after an hour but such a shame Drinkwater was so bad and had to come off instead.

We were always massively up against it after the sending off but we couldn't even keep the ball for more than 2 or 3 passes for which there is no excuse.

Oh and God help us if any of our defenders gets injured against Barnsley otherwise the 3 games after that are going to be even more of mountain to overcome.

Wouldn't rush it as next manager appointal is crucial, to say the least. We need a) time to think it through and b) several candidates to choose from, so we don't end up with the first one that said yes. More managers might be available in the summer.

Last edited:

I've said it before, this is the reason I really don't enjoy going to matches anymore and the main reason I'm not renewing my season ticket. If I wanted to pay £30 odd quid a month to listen to boorish ****s whinge about everything, I'd subscribe to the Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669