Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did Sousa get us into the play offs? As far as I can remember we were in the relegation zone...

I'm talking about form though, I'll be amazed if we make the playoffs.

Don't know the numbers exactly but it's god to be 5 in 30 or some such number.

And we aren't in the playoffs..they start in May.

Last edited:
Your loyalty is incredible and admirable.

But you generally leave the impression if the players sat down on the grass and just watched the opposition knock the ball into the net for fun that you would justify it on the grounds that they were knackered from giving their all . Also, I can't imagine any circumstances whatsoever where you would recognise the need for a change of manager.

Then you haven't read any of my previous comments on the subject. Any manager who can be as lucky as Pearson was for the first 30 or so games this season won't be out of work for long (he must be lucky because he can't have won those games through skill, obviously). If you want to know when I would sack the manager then use the search function. You've come on again moaning about the need to sack Pearson and how inept he is, yet haven't mentioned the fact that the players chased every ball tonight and gave 100% all game. I don't think you've ever said anything positive.

I would love us to return to two wide men, with Marshall and Knockeart, and it frustrates me that Pearson doesn't seem to want to play this. It pisses me off that Morgan is making so many mistakes lately. It annoys me that Pearson can't seem to turn the slump around. The difference is, I don't see the point banging on about it, certainly not as often as some, as it won't make a difference and I certainly don't see it as a sackable offense considering what went before it this season.

Is my statement less true than yours then?

Yes as it was a terrible performance irrespective of how many players we had on the pitch.

You have made no attempt to say how it was a good performance or even discuss the match at all. Your two posts are 1 of expressing your superiority to every other fan , your second is a childish repeat of another post. Then you make a 3rd claiming someone posts nonesense for the sake of it.

Priceless as always.

In fact, I think the fact that, at the beginning of the season predictions, one of the questions was "will Pearson be here come May". The that the question is even being thought of before the season starts sums it up for me.

Yes as it was a terrible performance irrespective of how many players we had on the pitch.

You have made no attempt to say how it was a good performance or even discuss the match at all. Your two posts are 1 of expressing your superiority to every other fan , your second is a childish repeat of another post. Then you make a 3rd claiming someone posts nonesense for the sake of it.

Priceless as always.

I've said elsewhere how well we played.

Priceless as always.

I'm also interested to know where I said I was superior to every other fan? Surely, if anything, your statement about people who disagree with you being at a different game, is more superior?

Then you haven't read any of my previous comments on the subject. Any manager who can be as lucky as Pearson was for the first 30 or so games this season won't be out of work for long (he must be lucky because he can't have won those games through skill, obviously). If you want to know when I would sack the manager then use the search function. You've come on again moaning about the need to sack Pearson and how inept he is, yet haven't mentioned the fact that the players chased every ball tonight and gave 100% all game. I don't think you've ever said anything positive.

I would love us to return to two wide men, with Marshall and Knockeart, and it frustrates me that Pearson doesn't seem to want to play this. It pisses me off that Morgan is making so many mistakes lately. It annoys me that Pearson can't seem to turn the slump around. The difference is, I don't see the point banging on about it, certainly not as often as some, as it won't make a difference and I certainly don't see it as a sackable offense considering what went before it this season.

That coming from a teacher (I thinks that's your profession) is very kind, I'm on my phone so sorry it's concise.

Bringing a reference to anyone's profession as a form of insult is a new low, even for you.

i was interested to see what tactical changes we would make at half time to counter their tactical changes. i was not surprised to see we didnt make any alterations whereas they took the opportunity to explain to their lads that the bigger they made the pitch seem the harder it would be for us, especially as we tired.

thereafter, was it naive not to settle for a point after 75 mins and to compress the play ? and once they had scored, why not bring another forward on to have a go ? in any case, to play 87 mins with ten men and finish the match with an unused sub seems a tad odd ?? am i surprised by the lack of tactical awareness ?

What makes this defeat even harder to take is the fact that Joe_Fox has been banned for no reason:

banned.jpg

Joe_Fox said:
Jeff, apologies for posting similar threads but really? A weeks ban?? Bit harsh isn't it?
I posted 'Person sacked...' and then saw my error so posted 'Pearson sacked..' in the hope that a mod would delete the 'Person sacked...' one.

The thread was just light-hearted humour. We're all a bit raw after the defeat to Millwall but please don't take it out on me.

Hope you can lift my ban.

Joe_Fox

It's like Rabbitgate all over again!

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

Re Matt B.Absolute nonsense. I thought Pearson was a good appointment - a massive improvement on SGE who hadn't got a clue what the Championship was about.

But I'm not daft enough that i can't see that Pearson has totally lost the plot. February wrecked any chance of automatic promotion and March has made the play offs more or less a very long shot.

Why things have gone to pieces I don't know. But I can't see any likelihood in him turning things out. So it isn't about getting rid of Pearson - its much more difficult than that because although there will be plenty of people wanting the Leicester job I'm dubious about us finding someone sufficiently able to handle a situation which will inevitably be about managing within limited resources.

Last edited:
Re Matt B.Absolute nonsense. I thought Pearson was a good appointment - a massive improvement on SGE who hadn't got a clue what the Championship was about.

But I'm not daft enough that i can't see that Pearson has totally lost the plot. February wrecked any chance of automatic promotion and March has made the play offs more or less a very long shot.

Why things have gone to pieces I don't know. But I can't see any likelihood in him turning things out. So it isn't about getting rid of Pearson - its much more difficult than that because although there will be plenty of people wanting the Leicester job I'm dubious about us finding someone sufficiently able to handle a situation which will inevitably be about managing within limited resources.

But do you not concede that until January we were well on track and that therefore there is at least a little bit of him that know what he is doing? That the players are not totally shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669