Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hard to see how the performance or the result would have been any different even without the sending off. Equally hard to see how NP is going to get us out of this rut.

What makes this defeat even harder to take is the fact that Joe_Fox has been banned for no reason:

Posting two threads (now deleted) to say Pearson has been sacked is not clever or funny.

New threads to the forum are automatically tweeted, so you've made us look like the sort of site that starts unfounded Twitter rumours. There are enough twats doing that without us joining in.

But do you not concede that until January we were well on track and that therefore there is at least a little bit of him that know what he is doing? That the players are not totally shit?

I don't think that is in dispute. But its not the issue. When it came to the business end of the season the team fell apart and there is nothing about Pearson that suggests he has a clue about picking things up - that, plus the ongoing suspicion that his man management isn't very good and there are too many conflicts. Add to the mix lack of tactical awareness and a tendency to play his favourites irrespective of poor form/ confidence and it isn't very good - is it?

One win in ten

Six points out of a possible thirty

It's all the fault of the fans, or summat

That is all

Jesus ****ing wept are you for real? I was thanking you for your sincere compliment it means a lot.

Oh well in that case you are welcome. I'm happy to help. You only ever posting to reply to my comments also helps my self esteem no end, so it seems like we are doing each other a favour.

I think you stay as rosy and positive as you like but 1 win in 10 is not good enough.

How do you go from second place & 8 games unbeaten to being knocked out of the play-off's (tomorrow)? Somebody please offer an explanation?

No it's not good enough, you are right and it needs addressing. Were we all seem to differ is on whether that "addressing" involves sacking the manager.

Strange - why on earth didn't Pearson start with two wingers against that defence is totally beyond me. Players on the park matched the supporters efforts, but it was all huff and puff, we seem a mile away from the quality which dissected Huddersfield at the start of the year.
In all, I fear a very disappointing end to a promising season...but whilst there will be many calling for Pearson's head, I disagree until I hear one alternative which I think would make an improvement.

And those bastards should be told that they're the reason Matt won't be going anymore.

I am genuinely slightly worried about why you are so annoyed at me choosing not to spend my money on a season ticket.

I'm dreading a Lako post on this :icon_bigg

I feel that we worked hard but we had to make the ball work for us which we didn't one iota. As someone else has posted we finished the game with an unused sub when we played virtually the entire game with one less player, why? If anyone on the bench couldn't offer something different to those on the pitch then don't have them on the bench.

We worked hard undoubtedly, but that alone is not enough, and add to that Millwall wee terrible.

Seven games to go, and no sight of a change in fortunes.

Goddammmawwwwwwwffffful!

Alex.I would think a caretaker manager would be hard pushed to produce worse results than your recent run.You can then re-group in Summer if he isn"t up to it.Who knows
Phil Brown-saviour,miracle worker ,clown,failure.He has just gone to Southend but would have crawled to lester and worked for nowt for the chance to redeem his reputation.
He may have ended up failing but he would have ruffled feathers and given you a chance to shake up what is potentially still a promo team.
It was good luck that prevented Forest getting a thrashing here and imo you have a far better team than them and if you can get someone in to stir it up you could be back in play offs easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669