Post Match Leicester 0 Arsenal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far away from goal with a player potential able to get back.
Also, ball was never under control ( not sure that matters actually, but seems like it should)
Not one of our players were getting anywhere near if he'd gone through

Not one of our players were getting anywhere near if he'd gone through

They wouldn’t have got within five yards of him

Straight red - as blindingly obvious as the ****ing foul throws that the hopeless twat missed

They wouldn’t have got within five yards of him

Straight red - as blindingly obvious as the ****ing foul throws that the hopeless twat missed
Also inconsistent he allowed play to go on when Soumare was injured to which Arsenal scored from, when their player was injured and Leicester had possession he stopped play

Got to say it was blatant cheating re. Evans. Last man preventing a goalscoring opportunity. He was lucky and if it had been 0-0 he'd likely have been off....

If it had been us on the receiving end of that foul you'd be pretty upset that wasn't given but I think the fact Arsenal had a relatively comfortable lead probably played into the decision a bit.

Got to say it was blatant cheating re. Evans. Last man preventing a goalscoring opportunity. He was lucky and if it had been 0-0 he'd likely have been off....

If it had been us on the receiving end of that foul you'd be pretty upset that wasn't given but I think the fact Arsenal had a relatively comfortable lead probably played into the decision a bit.
Also, the fact that Oliver is one of the most hopelessly overrated refs in the league. He got so much wrong for both sides, and it's not the first time he's been woeful.

Whilst I'm on a roll, I was hurling abuse at Maddison after an hour. We had two corners in quick succession whilst we were well on top and the twat trotted over to the corner flag both times, all the time in the world, doing his hair, playing with his bollocks, and waving to young ladies in the crowd.
Exactly this.

First one the commentators were picking up on Vardy being absolutely hopeless covering the near post defending set pieces... just leave him up top like Ranieri used to do ffs.
I completely agree but I do remember seeing him clear the ball from a corner a lot of times last season.

It's worth mentioning that BR was asked about set piece coaching in the press conference today. He confirmed that the club do have a set piece coach.

I'm not aware of any new coaches employed so it must be one of: Chris Davies, Kolo Toure, Mike Stowell or Adam Sadler. Stowell was put in charge of set pieces a few years ago but no idea who it is now.

You'd have thought Toure would be best qualified but I genuinely have no clue at all what he does at the club.

It's worth mentioning that BR was asked about set piece coaching in the press conference today. He confirmed that the club do have a set piece coach.

I'm not aware of any new coaches employed so it must be one of: Chris Davies, Kolo Toure, Mike Stowell or Adam Sadler. Stowell was put in charge of set pieces a few years ago but no idea who it is now.

You'd have thought Toure would be best qualified but I genuinely have no clue at all what he does at the club.

Well whoever it is, they’re a hopeless feck

They should sack whoever it is.

Probably Adam Sandler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572