Post Match Leicester 0 Crystal Palace 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have played well to 60 odd minutes and then found ways to lose. You have to defend well to win and this season I always felt we would have to be patient after our market in the summer. You can see the players gaining confidence but in that final third we need a bit more luck."

On some boos at the end: "We have set standards with two fifths and and eighth, but we were unable to improve in the market, so we have to knuckle down with what we have. I totally respect our supporters, and when you are suffering there will always be that (the booing).

"My dedication is that we stay strong and gradually I hope we can pull away. It is my responsibility and I accept that."

He’s still making excuses about the transfer window for ****s sake. I can’t stand him.

‘Knuckle down with what we have’

How can they stand to work for the slimy prick?
Unbelievable. It’s October and he’s still talking about summer recruitment.

Unbelievable. It’s October and he’s still talking about summer recruitment.
He totally respects the fans, as you can tell by his repeated attempts to talk down to and gaslight them.

I’m with you. Hate the bloke. Not sure I’ve ever had such contempt for a manager. It’s crazy.
I still don’t get the impression that anyone at the club is taking the fact that we’re on course for about 18 points this season seriously.

It totally kills my interest in football to see someone like this utter charlatan fail so spectacularly whilst knowing that he will eventually walk away with millions of pounds and in the meantime just focus on managing his own reputation to make sure none of the stink is on him.

Oh and the club can ****ing shove it too, literally trying to silence fans in the ground. Pathetic.

Is it bad to admit that when I was saying hi to Rudkin before the game, who I’ve met many times over the years, I failed to notice that Top was with him? Admittedly it was a “turn the corner and bump into each other” moment, but I’m still disappointed that I didn’t notice until it was too late.

Justin doesn't know how to pass the ball forward
Tielemans passing was pretty bad most of the time and why he's played when he wants out does not make sense, when Soyuncu can't get a game.
The accident waiting to happen 'Amartey' came close 3 times in the first half and how Rodgers continues to pick a no better than a Championship player in Amartey over Soyuncu, is just another example of Rodgers sabotaging the team.

I cannot understand how Ranieri was sacked after 9 games after winning the Premiership, yet Rogers has not been moved on!!
I had never thought of this even if it was 25 games.

Clearly the difference is that Vichai was the one calling the shots back then. Perhaps it's true that Top is softer. I mean. How has Rodgers got a stay of execution longer after the last 12 months of shakiness and ultimate free fall?

Add all this up & you can't help but come to one conclusion.

BR still banging on about the summer window...TWICE!...is clearly calling the chairman a ****. Pretty much to his face & blaming him for everything. & if the Tanner thing is true & the bloke really doesn't want to make a decision then that conclusion is that our chairman is a ****ing coward.

Man up you little shitehawk & sack the **** ffs.

Of course what it also means is that we very likely have no targeted replacement(s) so if he eventually does grow the necessary equipment & sack the wanker we'll end up with a panic appointment that most likely won't work.

We have no leadership whatsoever. On the pitch, in the dugout or in the boardroom. That usually means a club is ****ed.
We'll end up being the next Sunderland if some ****er doesn't step up.

Funny how when we were winning trophies everyone was marvellous the owners were praised for being amazing, donating millions to the local hospital and supporting local charities giving away beer,cakes, pin badges, scarfs etc and "little Leicester" were fighting against the nasty oil money clubs.

Now we have had a very poor start to ONE season in a number of excellent seasons where we have had the best ever years in Leicesters history except for one game and the Manager is a "****" the owner is a "Shitehawk" and a "coward"

I can't be arsed to find it but someone compared us to being like North Korea due to the club not letting bags bigger than A4 being allowed into the stadium or some such.

Now I completely agree that Rodgers time is well and truly up and we are in danger of going down if he remains in charge. I would like to see a suitable replacement though I'm not sure who, but some of the bile being thrown at the Owner is completely beyond acceptable, his family have given this club success beyond anything else ever seen in anyone's lifetime, they have given us the foundations for generations to come in the new training ground, our support base has grown to season ticket waiting lists we are recognised around the world as a club, 10 years ago you couldn't buy a Leicester shirt in Thailand, Egypt or Turkey but I've brought one in all three in the last 5 years, christ there was even kids wearing Leicester shirts in Cape Verde last month when I was there.

When the stadium expansion happens we will have a club that is prepared for the future and in an excellent position, who on here would want to be where we was before the current owners brought the club when Mad Mandy sold our ground to an American pension fund or when we dropped into Div One....

My point being be careful in what you wish for as I would place the future of our club in the hands of the chairman over the rash rantings of supporters. I also hope Top doesn't read this forum as some of the abuse directed towards him is unjustified.

When the stadium expansion happens we will have a club that is prepared for the future and in an excellent position, who on here would want to be where we was before the current owners brought the club when Mad Mandy sold our ground to an American pension fund or when we dropped into Div One....

With our financial position and our end goal being relegation, do you think the expansion will ever happen? It'd be more mental than sticking with Rodgers for 10/11 games of a relegation battle IMO. What has happened previously shouldn't prevent fans from being able to point out the pigs ear they're making of the ongoing situation. The club trying to silence fans from pointing out the obvious should also be called out.

I can't be arsed to find it but someone compared us to being like North Korea due to the club not letting bags bigger than A4 being allowed into the stadium or some such.
Don't take it too seriously

Although I'm not sure taking (more) steps to stop the supporters of this club voicing their valid and reasonable opinions and seemingly supress any sense of freedom in regards to their views is an acceptable thing that should be happening in the country.

Maybe it's more acceptable because it's exactly what the current Government are also doing.

With our financial position and our end goal being relegation, do you think the expansion will ever happen? It'd be more mental than sticking with Rodgers for 10/11 games of a relegation battle IMO. What has happened previously shouldn't prevent fans from being able to point out the pigs ear they're making of the ongoing situation. The club trying to silence fans from pointing out the obvious should also be called out.
The stadium expansion will happen maybe not as soon as the club would like but if the club wants to grow and compete higher, plus it was always the vision of Khun's. If the expansion doesn't happen then its a huge missed opportunity.

Yes the club appears to be making some bad decisions but how many of us actually know the full truth to what's going on behind closed doors.
People should have the right to have their say but that right ends when it gets aggressive and abusive its no different to when people on here have a different opinion to what's being posted they have their say in a reasonable way but just get called a "****" in return that's when it becomes pointless.

Although I'm not sure taking (more) steps to stop the supporters of this club voicing their valid and reasonable opinions and seemingly supress any sense of freedom in regards to their views is an acceptable thing that should be happening in the country.

Maybe it's more acceptable because it's exactly what the current Government are also doing.
I'm not taking it seriously after all I chose to watch Leicester paying for the privilege the day it affects my mental wellbeing is the day my support ends

I don't think what the club did is any different to what other clubs or authorities do towards football fans in general, there is a point in principle in tonights Panorama findings of their investigation into last seasons championship league final in Paris, I'm not excusing Leicester in any way but perhaps they didn't want banners saying "Sack the ****" on live t.v...

There are ways in which to make a point and being abusvie isn't one of them.
People have a choice it makes more of a statement if they stayed away and didn't buy tickets or boycotted a match or two.

I'm not taking it seriously after all I chose to watch Leicester paying for the privilege the day it affects my mental wellbeing is the day my support ends

I don't think what the club did is any different to what other clubs or authorities do towards football fans in general, there is a point in principle in tonights Panorama findings of their investigation into last seasons championship league final in Paris, I'm not excusing Leicester in any way but perhaps they didn't want banners saying "Sack the ****" on live t.v...

There are ways in which to make a point and being abusvie isn't one of them.
People have a choice it makes more of a statement if they stayed away and didn't buy tickets or boycotted a match or two.

I have never seen a banner of that nature and let's be honest it's a stretch.

It's about keeping the supporters in line and not allowing them a voice.

It's very dangerous.

At the end of the day, fans should be able to voice their opinion. How dare they try to stop us from bringing banners in? Livid that they'd even try this. Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

It's very dangerous.

At the end of the day, fans should be able to voice their opinion. How dare they try to stop us from bringing banners in? Livid that they'd even try this. Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

From where I was sitting, a lot of fans expressed their opinions by not turning up. There were a few thousand empty seats. I left early because I simply couldn't take it any longer and loads of people seemed to have had the same idea. There couldn't have been many left at the end to protest.

From where I was sitting, a lot of fans expressed their opinions by not turning up. There were a few thousand empty seats. I left early because I simply couldn't take it any longer and loads of people seemed to have had the same idea. There couldn't have been many left at the end to protest.

I do wonder if that is what Top was shaking his head at.

There wasn't a protest. A few people in the corner unveiled some bizarre banner, and a couple of dozen chanted Rodgers Out

This was after the game, and Rodgers and most of the players were already down the tunnel by then

Funny how when we were winning trophies everyone was marvellous the owners were praised for being amazing, donating millions to the local hospital and supporting local charities giving away beer,cakes, pin badges, scarfs etc and "little Leicester" were fighting against the nasty oil money clubs.

Now we have had a very poor start to ONE season in a number of excellent seasons where we have had the best ever years in Leicesters history except for one game and the Manager is a "****" the owner is a "Shitehawk" and a "coward"

Now I completely agree that Rodgers time is well and truly up and we are in danger of going down if he remains in charge. I would like to see a suitable replacement though I'm not sure who, but some of the bile being thrown at the Owner is completely beyond acceptable, his family have given this club success beyond anything else ever seen in anyone's lifetime, they have given us the foundations for generations to come in the new training ground, our support base has grown to season ticket waiting lists we are recognised around the world as a club, 10 years ago you couldn't buy a Leicester shirt in Thailand, Egypt or Turkey but I've brought one in all three in the last 5 years, christ there was even kids wearing Leicester shirts in Cape Verde last month when I was there.

My point being be careful in what you wish for as I would place the future of our club in the hands of the chairman over the rash rantings of supporters. I also hope Top doesn't read this forum as some of the abuse directed towards him is unjustified.
I stand by every word of it.

It literally used to be my job to call out bad management & I see it at every level of the club.

For the record I've never been one of those who have gone overboard with praise for the owners.
They've provided us with what no others have & thats great & not to be forgotten.

But the hospital donations, the freebies & everything else I dismiss as what they are. PR tools.
In addition I've found other stuff actively distasteful. Honouring the passing of despotic tyrants doesn't make my list of matchday entertainment options & it's never likely to.

The monks pissed me off too. Although that's just personal taste.

I love this club. I've spent untold thousands of pounds over almost 50 years in support of it. Travelled the length & breadth of the country to see the team play, been hospitalised (twice) because I refused to allow mindless thug scumbags to make me stay at home & for the most part been rewarded with disappointment & underachievement. I'm sure that's true for most of us on here.

What's also true is that owners, directors, managers,coaches & players come & go. The people who filled those roles when I started supporting the club are now all either old men or dead. The club remains. It's the club that matters & when I see it being mishandled & its future endangered I'll say so. Loudly. & I really don't care if it upsets anyone.

Everything changed in the last decade & nobody is happier than I am about that. But it makes me more determined to not see it all frittered away. Living on past glories is a pointless exercise. I want to see a decent tomorrow to go with the yesterdays.

As for the training ground, well I cast my mind back 2 decades to when we got a brand spanking new stadium...then almost immediately ended up ****ing relegated, flat broke, in administration & 12 hours away from ceasing to exist. Thus ushering in a decade of shite that made the previously hellish Pleat years seem like a party in the park. I don't want to see that again.

Incompetence & mismanagement needs to be called out wherever it is & whoever perpetrates it.

You don't get to skive off & go to the bogs for a wank & a fag twice a day in July just because you were employee of the month in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566