Post Match Leicester 0 Crystal Palace 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly unfair. Almost everything positive we did came through Barnes. He made too many errors but out of all the players on the pitch today, he's probably the one deserving of the least criticism.
I see your point however, I'm basing this on the last 6 months worth of performances I've seen myself.

I think he's either lacking in confidence, being directed by the boss incorrectly or just not as good as others make him out to be.

I would say everything positive we attempted went down that left hand side via Barnes, but none of it actually came off, there were far too many errors and it was all too predictable.

Of course, I'm not sure we had a choice because Castagne basically just played as the right side of the team today so not sure we could have gone down that side.

I don't think Barnes is a bad player, he's just way overrated.

I ended up going.

And I concur, this perfectly describes the shower of shit today. I couldn't have described it better.

When will our fans stand up and vote this guy out? When we're relegated? We're far too polite. We're used to being polite and everything nice and rosy. Where's the ****ing bollocks - we've won 1 in 10 and are joint bottom!!!!!

I can just see it, he's not going anywhere. 10 matches in and a paltry five points.

One thing that was extremely evident, was how much we miss an impact sub like Lookman. Someone with skill, flair and aggression. How the **** do we still have nobody to change a game like that?

Another thing that was evident was that Barnes was, is and continues to be overrated. Drop him. He's terrified and doesn't have the bollocks or know how to run and take on a defender.

Another thing that was bloody evident was that pressing the defenders doesn't work unless you do it in twos. When they pressed in twos a few times today, it put them on the back foot. Press properly or don't press at all. Which makes me think we need 2 up top.

Rodgers ****ing out. Twat.
Nacho was on the field for exactly 10 minutes and he did as much as Barnes in all the time Barnes was on the pitch. I'd like to see him and Daka together.

Taken from London online

“Offensively, Palace were second best and had only 12 touches inside the Leicester penalty box, versus the home side’s 33.”

To be fair I was sat in full sunshine the whole game and wore just my city shirt. I was hot. Most of the pitch was in sunshine and I wasn’t running around for 90 minutes. Not defending him but I am also totally unaware of what it’s like to be down there in those conditions for a whole game

To be fair I was sat in full sunshine the whole game and wore just my city shirt. I was hot. Most of the pitch was in sunshine and I wasn’t running around for 90 minutes. Not defending him but I am also totally unaware of what it’s like to be down there in those conditions for a whole game
Are any of them going to the World Cup? If they can’t cope with October sun god ****ing help them.

Brendan in the boardroom

Honest -
The side ran out of gas,

They were as flat as tyre,

I didn’t have money for a player

My Fofana didn’t come back from Chelsea

There was an earthquake at the training centre

The changing rooms were flooded –

It wasn’t my fault – I swear to Vester Gaaaaard

Justin doesn't know how to pass the ball forward
Tielemans passing was pretty bad most of the time and why he's played when he wants out does not make sense, when Soyuncu can't get a game.
The accident waiting to happen 'Amartey' came close 3 times in the first half and how Rodgers continues to pick a no better than a Championship player in Amartey over Soyuncu, is just another example of Rodgers sabotaging the team.

I cannot understand how Ranieri was sacked after 9 games after winning the Premiership, yet Rogers has not been moved on!!

when BT Sport cut to Top today he looked angry and totally pissed off. Shaking his head. I suspect it won’t be long.

Daniel Amartey is the Junior Lewis of the TikTok generation.

"We have played well to 60 odd minutes and then found ways to lose. You have to defend well to win and this season I always felt we would have to be patient after our market in the summer. You can see the players gaining confidence but in that final third we need a bit more luck."

On some boos at the end: "We have set standards with two fifths and and eighth, but we were unable to improve in the market, so we have to knuckle down with what we have. I totally respect our supporters, and when you are suffering there will always be that (the booing).

"My dedication is that we stay strong and gradually I hope we can pull away. It is my responsibility and I accept that."

He’s still making excuses about the transfer window for ****s sake. I can’t stand him.

‘Knuckle down with what we have’

How can they stand to work for the slimy prick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566