Post Match Leicester 0 Everton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain to me what perez actually contributed to that game apart from his run on goal and penalty dive

There’s really no point, because you’ll never, ever be able to see it - because you’re a bit daft and simple, really, aren’t you

We beat ourselves 2 defensive mistakes, Everton didn't have to try and we never looked like scoring its becoming a regular theme.
Well that much I can agree with.

Tbh, I thought that one of our better poor performances. Had Youri hit the target in the opening 10, had Vardy equalised....

What we had this evening that has been missing in our previous shit home performances was spirit. I thought we kept on going. We got shut out (nothing new there in itself) by a well drilled team and a good manager. Ultimately we let ourselves down but I don't think we lacked as we have previously.

I honestly didn't think we'd beat Everton and would have settled for the draw but given the nature of the comparative performances, tbh I am disappointed (unlike the fuming I've been previously!) They weren't worth 2.

Utter garbage - actually the first time this season I've been really annoyed. Really no standout players (Under had a few moments) poor passing, poor decisions, limited movement, no passion. Just completely flat.

It wouldn't surprise me if we turn over Spurs, but that will just make tonight even more frustrating.

Still don't think Barnes offers us enough either - far too often it is a 30 second flash of brilliance usually followed by at least 45 mins of nothing.

We can't afford to play Barnes and Maddison together. Too often they are anonymous and that fecks us. We can only play one.

We've played 17 PL matches at home over the last year: W7 D2 L8

No chance of a top four finish with that sort of record. We have a serious problem at home whenever a team sits deep and breaks on us.
They don't even need to break, a slow build up looking for a corner or free kick is enough. We fold in half like a whore punched in the stomach.
Then it's sit 11 behind the ball whilst our 2 CB's pass it amongst themselves.

We were 2 goals down and Madders appeared to playing in a back 4
I thought Teilemans was supposed to be picking the ball up from deep and looking to exploit space. Maddison was very poor tonight and felt Praet would have been a better fit for tonight's game.

Can anyone remember the last time we were unlucky to lose?

If we lose, we lose comfortably and don't make the opposition work hard enough for the win which is disappointing.

I can take the result, especially with the injuries and Evans out, but I want to see us be more competitive in these games.

In more positive news, after 13 games with no draws, the much - hyped, rebooted Joe_Fox draw system has been triggered. I'll be betting on a draw for Leicester in our next Premier League match, and if it doesn't happen, doubling the stake in the next Premier League match, and so on, until we draw. Exciting times.

In more positive news, after 13 games with no draws, the much - hyped, rebooted Joe_Fox draw system has been triggered. I'll be betting on a draw for Leicester in our next Premier League match, and if it doesn't happen, doubling the stake in the next Premier League match, and so on, until we draw. Exciting times.
Moist, I am.

****ing hell. Bad news compounded

You can read these games like a book before they even happen. Everton were unspectacular but well drilled. Once again we failed miserably against a team that sits back and conceded from a corner. It took until we went 2-0 down before we started to show some sort of desire and urgency but it was too little too late by then. Chance to go top whilst everyone else was dropping points pissed up the wall and not the first time we've bottled a statement maker game.. Liverpool this season, Liverpool last season, Man U final day. We're a good side but we have our weaknesses that need addressing and just can't seem to get to that next level. Having said that, this season is so topsy turvy who feckin knows?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363