Post Match Leicester 0 Leeds 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I manage to stay awake through that?

The commentators in the US said it all - why on earth did NP play such a defensive side at home. What a sleep fest.

Both teams should be docked points for serving up such a shite game. I'm not waiting to hear what Pea Son has to say about that game but I bet he's ****ing delighted, as are the players.

We have made ourselves more solid with this 3-5-2 lark and at the same time nullified what attacking threat we had.

Bloody hell that was carp.

Looks like it'll be how we set up this season. Keeping it fairly tight even at home.

I think we'll struggle to score goals this season, although that may change if one of the middle three are swapped out for Knockaert(/Marshall) as we look more like scoring then.

Looks like it'll be how we set up this season. Keeping it fairly tight even at home.

If it is how we play for the rest of the season at least we'll not have quite as many games on Sky.

Wood was the only player who came close for us really.

Other than that, forgettable game to say the least.

Time for some positives:

We kept a clean sheet (as it were).

Awful game.

Said the other day, the 3-5-2 makes us more solid, but we need to learn how to have an attacking threat with it. For me that means Marshall/Knockaert in the middle (at least at home) and probably starting Dyer on the left.

We looked better after the changes today, but we can't limit ourselves to half an hour of attack in every game.

Still though, the players are learning this system still.

4 points from 2 games. Looking solid if unspectacular. At least it's not the same form as last Feb-Apr.

On the phone in Loud Dave,from Whitwick I think,has been taking'talk-like-a-footballer' lessons. 'I fink',and 'wiv da ball'I don't think he used to shout like this. Am I hearing fings?

4 points from 2 games. Looking solid if unspectacular. At least it's not the same form as last Feb-Apr.

Precisely. Dull game today but result isn't bad. They'll grow into the system I think. Positives to be taken for sure

Not fun to watch.

On a positive note I thought Moore looked excellent.

Still think Konchesky is dreadful (but only because he makes a lot of money and that).

Both Wood and Knockaert at least made us a touch more positive. I think at home you have to jettison one of the midfield three for Dyer/Knockaert/Marshall.

Last edited:
That was a gread advert for how utterly low I quality this league, Leicester City and Leeds Utd actually are.

If that is the type of negative drivel we can expect from our manager at home games this season then I may suggest to the owners that sacking him may actually be cheaper In the long run than sustaining record low attendances.

Leeds were utterly hopeless, yet we showed no desire nor ability to beat them until NP conceded his brain numbingly negative line up to the bin where it belonged.

Despite what some think, I have never been a member of the Pearson out brigade, but if that is his attitude to home games then the club will be receiving no money from me.

For those who will undoubtedly berate me, I said it would be 0-0 and I also called Andy King's shit in the Mercury, If that's the show you want to put on I suggest you save everyone the trouble and do a few more dress rehearsals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566