Post Match Leicester 0 Leeds 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I'd like you to explain why you are up so early :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I had some work to do today. But I'm after smoking another exotic cigarette and am struggling now to motivate myself, so am engaging in pointless, pedantic arguments on an internet forum instead.
Probably should've just stayed in my pit.

I'm after smoking another exotic cigarette and am struggling now to motivate myself

I think the only reason most of us are on here is because we have difficulty motivating ourselves in real life, spliff or no spliff :030:

If you were one of the cock ends who booed and sang 'who the ****ing hell are you' when the owners were shown on the screen then well done, you really lived up to my (low) expectations and really supported your 'we're real fans cos we sing and shout a lot r lestoh til I die' mentality

Only just read that & since it was right under my post I assume it was aimed at me? If so...kindly feck right off!
There was nothing in my post to even slightly suggest that I might be the sort of "fan" who indulges in that kind of behaviour.It was a critique of a piss poor performance.Nothing more.
You obviously needed a target for your anger at the idiots involved but might I suggest you look a little harder next time instead of picking the nearest likely target & hoping for the best.

It's what the Yanks refer to as a 'friendly fire' incident as I actually share your views on idiots like the ones you described.

By the way...I also believe it started before they were shown on the screen & it was directed at Leeds.

Only just read that & since it was right under my post I assume it was aimed at me? If so...kindly feck right off!
There was nothing in my post to even slightly suggest that I might be the sort of "fan" who indulges in that kind of behaviour.It was a critique of a piss poor performance.Nothing more.
You obviously needed a target for your anger at the idiots involved but might I suggest you look a little harder next time instead of picking the nearest likely target & hoping for the best.

It's what the Yanks refer to as a 'friendly fire' incident as I actually share your views on idiots like the ones you described.

By the way...I also believe it started before they were shown on the screen & it was directed at Leeds.

Where would you suggest I post posts in the future? They have to follow a post, this one happened to be yours. If anyone needs an outlet for their anger I would suggest your response to a post not aimed at you puts you in that bracket.

I thought it was. They had just started singing something and it seemed to be the reply to them. I think it started before the owners' photo went up.

They did totally outsing us throughout the whole game and there were several renditions from them of "your support are ****in shit". This might have been one of them.

A poor match won by a superb goal.

Third time this season we've failed to score at home and the fourth home defeat in eight.

The place has to become a fortress again.

Must have been a huge co-incidence then that it started when they appeared and stopped when they went.

There were a couple of times however the one you mention I believe was being sung to some Geeky looking dick with a 'Leicester Whites' flag.

They did totally outsing us throughout the whole game and there were several renditions from them of "your support are ****in shit". This might have been one of them.

Usually stick up for L1 however I thought they were very very quiet and offered no support at all. In fact half of them were in awe of the Leeds fans support so much they just stood there staring at them, It was very embarrassing.

You could tell they were all waiting for us to score before offering any king of vocal support to the team, which is the main problem at Leicester, having said that the entire ground was dead, especially the KOP who had a little clap in the 2nd half and then went back to sleep, Leeds truly embarrassed us in terms of vocal backing.

Usually stick up for L1 however I thought they were very very quiet and offered no support at all. In fact half of them were in awe of the Leeds fans support so much they just stood there staring at them, It was very embarrassing.

You could tell they were all waiting for us to score before offering any king of vocal support to the team, which is the main problem at Leicester, having said that the entire ground was dead, especially the KOP who had a little clap in the 2nd half and then went back to sleep, Leeds truly embarrassed us in terms of vocal backing.

They didn't embarrass me because I set no store by how loud people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669