Post Match Leicester 0 Liverpool 3

What a dreadful display…..again. I have zero respect for this lot. They clearly have none for this club or the fans either

Anybody up for the relegation open top bus parade so we can all celebrate the complete squad overhaul that's coming?

Feeble in every aspect of our play.
We haven't been unlucky, we deserve to be relegated.
As for this pathetic shower of 'international standard' and 'premier league' players - good riddance.

Gone.

But we knew that.

This time next week, it will be confirmed.
And probably with Newcastle celebrating a CL qualification to rub it in.

(haven’t checked table but assume that’s likely to be confirmed if they win)

It’s taken a few years to cultivate the utter abomination we currently call football and a team at Leicester City. Not to be taken for granted. Impressive level of consistent ineptitude required to sink to these depths. Let’s hope such conviction and dedication can be applied to a rebuild.

As I said on the match thread, couldn’t get annoyed about that match but everything that got us into this position. So just stewed about that for 90 mins.

Even in the last month, just cut out sloppy mistakes and keep a clean sheet or two and we’d be in easy street. So many chances, and tonight was not the reason we’ve gone down.

Is it just me or do we look totally unfit game in, game out?
The fundamentals of football are to track back, press, close the space etc etc. We are unable to do any of that. We are like a sieve as a unit. I don’t think it’s because the players don’t care, I truly believe it’s because their stamina doesn’t allow them to keep pace with the opponents. It’s as if they are running in treacle.
We have shown our ability to score more than enough goals but the other side of the game is keeping the ball out of your own net. I would argue that defending is the more important part. We simply cannot defend and I put it down to a total lack of fitness.
I think Smith alluded to how shocked he was by it when he arrived. Whoever was in charge of preparing the team to be physically ready from pre season onwards should carry the can.
This might also explain why we have such horrific injury lists for the last three seasons. The players break down continuously and this can’t just be coincidence or bad luck.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463