Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes then. I'll take that.

Great season, great manager, great squad, great spirit - and now for some more great #RIPLemmy Jack Daniels.

Really enjoyed that. Every player worked their hearts out and showed that they weren't going to let the loss against Liverpool affect them. Great stuff!

Bloody hell Inler had a stinker, dear me. Ulloa not much of a replacement either. Would love a bit of quality in that #10 position.

Great point, had chances. Proud of this lot.

Inler can't cope with the pace. It is just too much for him. Kante is incredible. Fuchs outstanding. Morgan and Huth are rocks.

A great point and really proud of that performance.

Gutsy in defence - (but perhaps if we didn't just hoof the ball away and strung three passes together we wouldn't have put ourselves under such repeated pressure). Man City look a class out fit - well satisfied with a point.This was our supposedly 'Tough Run' of games and we've come out of it pretty well. Well done City!

Bloody hell Inler had a stinker, dear me. Ulloa not much of a replacement either. Would love a bit of quality in that #10 position.

Great point, had chances. Proud of this lot.

Thought Ulloa gave us something different and changed the shape so we were more positive. They had many more chances than us but for most teams would be judged as half chances or speculative/frustrated efforts, if they tried to get in the box like us then we'd be ****ed tonight. I'll take the point and be happy with it but for a team of class players they lack a bit of class appealing for absolutely everything and that bellend at the end pretending to be hurt by a mild brush of Huth's arm.....he's a disgrace to his ****in beard the ****.

Watched the NBC stream, saying Manc should have had a penalty. Not convinced myself. He went down far to easily.

Ulloa was awful when he came on. If he is a better option than Kramaric then I underestimated just how shite Kramaric must be. Inler was miles off the pace but I think he did some decent defensive work. Other than that the rest of them were absolutely phenomenal once again. The fact that Drinkwater isn't anywhere near the England squad tells me all I need to know about the state of international football. Kante has to be the buy of the century and Fuchs, even though not at his best during the first half, was outstanding in the second. I feel mean just picking out those three, I could wax lyrical about the others but very few people read my drivel so I won't waste my time!

I thought Inler played all-right. I'm more inclined to want to see more of him after that performance than right him off as a City player.

Good performance all around. Danny Simpson continues to impress me. He must be one of the most improved players at the club. He's a rock at the back.

Big Big shout out to Wes Morgan. What a transformation. Tonight I thought back to the Sours home game last season when he gave Kane the freedom of the penalty area. Fast forward to now and he has to be one of the most on-form defenders in the league.

I'm positive we will get back to winning ways against Bournemouth.

Talks of Inler wanting a move in Jan, and by that showing tonight, he won't be missed much.

Worked our bollocks off. At one point Kante looked to be fouled near the Man City box, they then break which ended with a blocked shot, and of course it was Kante who had ran 70 odd yards back defending. What a team, played with such intensity and energy.

So the run of six games that was supposedly our downfall over, 11 points is not a bad return.

The fact that Drinkwater isn't anywhere near the England squad tells me all I need to know about the state of international football.

Let's be fair now, Ryan Mason is a much better player having a much better season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566