Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get rid. It’s clearly not working. Nothing about the first five games says that Rodgers has an idea or that the players are responding to him. It broken, it’s caput.

I don’t want us to sack a manager after 5 games but there’s nothing there anymore, it’s like a loveless marriage.

Vardy really isn’t the problem. It always ends up like this, with Vardy being the problem when he is getting nothing to work with.

The whole team just isn’t working.
Those saying if we lose against Brighton we are relegation candidates. We are there now.

Justin was out of order on their goal, atrocious defending and no running. Shocked me that…

Justin was out of order on their goal, atrocious defending and no running. Shocked me that…
No he really didn’t look like he wanted to be out there tonight.

I think he’ll get until the international break and if we’ve not turned it around he’ll be gone

And yet again. Don’t act like a ****ing clown against Brentford and he’s not under nearly the same level of pressure. A crisis of his own making.

Positives? Not many. We showed some grit which was good and I can't fault the effort.

Ward was fine again. Soumare had his best game for us although looking again at that first goal, he has to take some blame for not going out wide and just ball watching. Evans showed some real quality and I actually thought Maddison, despite the criticism, looked like he was desperate to get us going but was being let down time and again by Barnes, KDH and Justin who couldn't keep the ball for more than about 3 seconds.

Negatives? Everything else. No penetration at all. Vardy, a shadow of the player he really is but, once again, he's not getting a single sniff of the ball without coming deep. He's stuck up there alone with nothing coming in to feet exactly the same as he was under Puel. Ndidi is not a CB and the poor bastard was thrown under the bus completely by BR tonight. Barnes tried hard but just lost his way every time he got within ten meters of their penalty area.

That look from Vardy towards Rodgers really was so reflective of his attitude towards Puel at the end of his tenure. It's a mix of anger and frustration.

People blaming Vardy for not playing well are ****ing stupid.

Watch the ****ing game FFS.

He is completely isolated with no service and he is losing sharpness because of it.
Totally agree. He's a ****ing shadow up there. Exactly as he was under CP.

Just a matter of time now.

Daka is better than a lot of people think. I'd have brought him on for Vardy a lot earlier.
Absolutely.

He's young & has stepped up massively in grade to be here. Only way he can prove himself is to get a run in the side. But of course if he isn't brilliant immediately, which he probably won't be, he'll be ripped to shreds for not being Vardy. Even though Vardy isn't Vardy anymore. Lad can't win.

We need to find a way to play 2 up front. Which means Rodgers needs to go as he won't ****ing do it.

& Vardy probably is gone at the game this time. 36 in the new year. Thats a hell of an age for a player whose game relies on pace & energy. Eventually you hit the wall & when you do it's over.

When is the international break? Have we really got those and a World Cup?

Three games time, will show whether it has been the transfer window or whether he’s lost them…

Vardy really isn’t the problem. It always ends up like this, with Vardy being the problem when he is getting nothing to work with.

The whole team just isn’t working.
Those saying if we lose against Brighton we are relegation candidates. We are there now.

A few times Barnes ran inside which meant we had **** all width on either sice. Once the ball goes into the middle in the final 3rd we can do 2 yard passes between Vardy, Madders and Barnes before getting crowded out. Can't see how Brenda expects it to work tbh.

People blaming Vardy for not playing well are ****ing stupid.

Watch the ****ing game FFS.

He is completely isolated with no service and he is losing sharpness because of it.
Vardy was shit tonight mate, end of. He offered nothing, this season so far he’s been very poor.

Rodgers: The worse Leicester play, the sooner he'll be sacked and the sooner he gets his BIG pay-off.

Rodgers:

Players gave everything
Intensity
Lacking bit of craft
Attitudes….gave everything
Wardy’s done great since he came in. You need your central defenders and midfielders to provide the cover
Given absolutely everything
Haven’t had the help in the (transfer) market this team needed
Now window has closed gives us a common theme we need to get that win
Speculation has been a huge distraction and destabilises
Once they get the win confidence will grow

Sunday is an absolutely enormous match. Lose that and we have to be considered very serious candidates for the drop.
I agree with you. But that's becoming a tagline after every game now. Not having a go at you mate. It's just we are seriously in the shit and a major candidate for relegation NOW. I don't want to give this shower another games grace before saying that. Rodgers is taking us one way and that is not up. And the people running our club are allowing him to.

The only interesting thing about the Brighton game is what excuse Rodger's is going to start using now. He can no longer bleat on about how it will all be fine after the transfer window shuts, so he'll make up some other bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263