Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're ****ed.

We won't get hammered often this season - probably have a couple, but not many.

But we'll lose these games all season.

There really wasn't a lot in it tonight. We could've easily taken more. But we'll keep saying that, because what happened tonight is exactly what our squad gives us.

We've got too many mistakes built into our defence - whether it's from corners, poor positioning, or individual slip-ups - so we'll always give away cheap goals.

And we have too little cutting edge in attack to score enough.

We might not give the opposition loads of chances - Man Utd created **** all tonight - but we'll hand over 1 or 2 glaring opportunities per game. And we can keep the ball and put pressure on a defence - but without ever finding our way through that defence to create enough clear chances.

We'll continue to give away silly goals, have a goalkeeper who doesn't have enough big saves in him to cover for that, and an attack that can score some but not enough to outweigh the goals we'll concede.

We aren't the worst team in the league - but we're not good enough at either end to outdo the obvious weaknesses at the other end.

And who do we get? Not sure we have the money for Poch. No way Potter comes here. Are you ready for Dyche?

I'd imagine Dyche would actually try to do the job properly. on that basis im definitely up for that suggestion.

I’d like to have some exciting new players to watch too but **** me, it’s your job to make it work. He’s one of the best paid a managers around and he’s got some fantastic players at his disposal. He’s served up the same tepid shit week in, week out for months and has singularly failed to address the set piece problem.

He needs to go.

" Everything I have done has been perfect. I haven't made one single mistake. I am the greatest football manager ever born but i have been let down by inferior human beings at every turn, whether that be owners or players. I am the victim in all of this.

The fact that I have failed to rectify the same recurring problems that have blighted the team for 2 years, that my training methods lead to endless injury crises & that my support staff are sub standard is incidental. As is the fact that I destroyed the formerly successful recruitment policy of the club by installing my useless mate to run it & signing a pile of shit players.

I would undoubtedly win the league at another club that saw my brilliance & backed me properly. Please call me "

**** off you sour faced bellend

That was another really boring game. Very little action, very little entertainment. The manager is begging for the sack and his players know it.

Evans was magnificent. Hobbling around saving the day over and over. I've been critical of him this season but he single-handedly saved us a humiliation today. Soumare is the other player to get a pass. He grafted and chased and fought. Pity his team mates largely stood watching rather than help him.

You know that twat that got his 15 minutes of fame because he looked a bit like Vardy a few years ago? Well he's now wearing the number nine shirt. Because that isn't Jamie Vardy. He's impersonating him and not doing a great job of it.

I could pick on a few of them. Dewsbury-Hall was terrible again. He made a couple of excellent runs forward with the ball but his passing was appalling. He needs to focus on the basics because I get the impression that he thinks he's more developed as a player than he actually is.

As for the goal, it was entirely down to Ward. Ndidi played the ball back to him and then moved wide to receive it back. It was an obvious and simple pass. Instead, Ward hacked it upfield idiotically. We immediately lost possession and it left several players out of position. He's such a donkey of a player.

What was really wrong tonight was a total lack of a game plan. The shape was so ridiculous. Whenever the hopelessly poor Man Utd side attacked us, we looked out of position. Whenever we got hold of the ball, our team were dispersed far and wide and there were very few options. It was the most inept set up I think I've seen in many years.

As for the goal, it was entirely down to Ward. Ndidi played the ball back to him and then moved wide to receive it back. It was an obvious and simple pass. Instead, Ward hacked it upfield idiotically. We immediately lost possession and it left several players out of position. He's such a donkey of a player.

Totally agree. I expect the first thing the next manager will do is bring in Iversen to the starting 11.

Just dropping a few crumbs to tempt Pop in, I love it.

Brendan has by and large the same squad he has last season. To blame it squarely on that is both foolish and ridiculous.
His comments tonight mirror those we saw against Forest. That was the first time I really thought he needed to go. You simply can’t do some of the things he’s doing without accountability. He’s not wrong (sometimes) but it doesn’t matter. He’s crossing several lines.

There is no way Kasper would have hoofed it like that though.

Even if he did, it would have obviously just gone out for a throw in.
Oh no absolutely, I think Ward is shite. Its ****ing mad that we’ve ended up with a slightly ropey career no.2 as our first choice keeper.

Just dropping a few crumbs to tempt Pop in, I love it.
I expected him to blame Ward. It's ****ing ludicrous when you look at Justin, Evans and Ndidi plus how for the ball has to come before the goal but I expected it.

It'll be a mantra for the season ahead.

There is no way Kasper would have hoofed it like that though.

Even if he did, it would have obviously just gone out for a throw in.
Probably not. But then a whole heap of shit has to happen before that goal including Justin running towards nothing, Ndidi not knowing how to kick a ball and Spumare standing statuesque and watching everything happen around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566