Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobblers. He's a one dimensional, one trick pony. Never moves towards the ball, always away from it. His ball control is lamentable and his passing is pathetic. He just stands around up front in the middle, marked out of the game and impossible for anyone to make a successful pass to him.
Are you really calling out one of our greatest ever players for being a one trick pony? Wow.

That was another really boring game. Very little action, very little entertainment. The manager is begging for the sack and his players know it.

Evans was magnificent. Hobbling around saving the day over and over. I've been critical of him this season but he single-handedly saved us a humiliation today. Soumare is the other player to get a pass. He grafted and chased and fought. Pity his team mates largely stood watching rather than help him.

You know that twat that got his 15 minutes of fame because he looked a bit like Vardy a few years ago? Well he's now wearing the number nine shirt. Because that isn't Jamie Vardy. He's impersonating him and not doing a great job of it.

I could pick on a few of them. Dewsbury-Hall was terrible again. He made a couple of excellent runs forward with the ball but his passing was appalling. He needs to focus on the basics because I get the impression that he thinks he's more developed as a player than he actually is.

As for the goal, it was entirely down to Ward. Ndidi played the ball back to him and then moved wide to receive it back. It was an obvious and simple pass. Instead, Ward hacked it upfield idiotically. We immediately lost possession and it left several players out of position. He's such a donkey of a player.

What was really wrong tonight was a total lack of a game plan. The shape was so ridiculous. Whenever the hopelessly poor Man Utd side attacked us, we looked out of position. Whenever we got hold of the ball, our team were dispersed far and wide and there were very few options. It was the most inept set up I think I've seen in many years.
Definitely Ward's fault for the goal.

One trick pony with nearly 150 premier league goals.

It’s a good trick.
It is a very good trick but it isn't one he can keep up forever though.

At his age now, he simply cannot play the same way he did a few years ago.

He's still one of the best finishers in the league but I feel he would probably be more of a threat, and have a better return, coming on as a second striker or a replacement against a defence that has been ran all over the place by Daka for the first hour.

If we want Vardy to sit up top then we need to also have 2 wingers to play on the touchline on each side.

With Barnes offering the only width, it is far too easy for the opposition defence to push over to one side and leave 2 players to be watching Vardy in the middle.

Cobblers. He's a one dimensional, one trick pony. Never moves towards the ball, always away from it. His ball control is lamentable and his passing is pathetic. He just stands around up front in the middle, marked out of the game and impossible for anyone to make a successful pass to him.
That’s a beautiful miss of the highest order, congratulations. Wow, just ****ing wow.

Hang on a minute I want to think about this. Are some people actually saying that one of the constants we have had over the last seven years or so is now one dimensional.

Are you Michael Owen?

I think he’s a few loaves short of a miracle

I don’t think his table is fully flipped if you know what I mean

He’s changed a bit too much water into wine you know what I’m sayin’

Hang on a minute I want to think about this. Are some people actually saying that one of the constants we have had over the last seven years or so is now one dimensional.

Are you Michael Owen?

If only he'd verified this post first...

Think we need a poll to decide.

Daka is better than a lot of people think. I'd have brought him on for Vardy a lot earlier.
There could be a good player there… we just don’t know because Rodgers likes his forwards isolated in a different postal code to the midfield.

You did it you prick.

It's all on you. Every penny wasted. Every fecking dumbass decision.

We have stagnated for two years because you demanded control over the club and you ****ed it.

It's your fault and you were enabled by your shit for brains bosses.

How much of a narcissist do you have to be to take absolutely no responsibility?

I'm starting to hate the wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670