Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hurts.
59034074-09CE-4F3B-95BD-33BC45DCD57F.jpeg

Telling me a competent manager can’t get a decent offensive display from a choice of Vardy, Daka, Nacho, Albrighton, Barnes, Maddison and Youri? Seriously? There are a lot of convincing options in that lot. The problem is not the playing staff, we all surely know this right?

You did it you prick.

It's all on you. Every penny wasted. Every fecking dumbass decision.

We have stagnated for two years because you demanded control over the club and you ****ed it.

It's your fault and you were enabled by your shit for brains bosses.

How much of a narcissist do you have to be to take absolutely no responsibility?

I'm starting to hate the wanker.
Mate, I just posted the link.

You did it you prick.

We have stagnated for two years because you demanded control over the club and you ****ed it.

How much of a narcissist do you have to be to take absolutely no responsibility?

I don’t even know if he did waste the money anymore. He’s making proven quantities look shit. Whose to say the players we brought in our aren’t decent? I’m starting to think he can make anyone look bad.

You did it you prick.

I don’t understand why no one calls this out. Actually Brendan they have given you a staggering amount of money. What did you spend it on and why do you now say that wasn’t enough?

Remember 15 years ago we were “Right Back United”? Well today we were “Centre Back United”, as Fraudgers decided to play 5 of them, with another 2 on the bench.

As much as I hate Brendan and want the **** out, most of my fury has switched to the people who run the club. They should have got rid after the Forest match, or at least in the summer. They also shouldn’t have let him ruin what we had in place with regards to recruitment.

This was inevitable.

Also, I think we really could have done with Iheanacho helping to link up the play to Vardy. But the **** of a manager decides to play them together for about 5 minutes.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…. Poor ol’ Brendan

**** him. And **** the spineless media for going along with his, “what can I do. If they’d only support me I’d do great things for this club” bullshit.

Can someone grow some ****ing bollocks and sack this fraud before its too late?

Zombie ****ing governing

Probably the easiest away win Man Utd will have all year.
This is true. They didn't have to make the effort to get a second because it was always clear that we didn't have the guile to get a first.

This is more or less the same squad that, despite being ravaged by injury, finished 8th last season so stop your ****ing transfer market whinging Rodgers and start doing the ****ing job that you’re overpaid for. Either that or **** off.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…. Poor ol’ Brendan

**** him. And **** the spineless media for going along with his, “what can I do. If they’d only support me I’d do great things for this club” bullshit.
Rodgers, a fine manager and coach, did not sugar-coat any pills when outlining the current situation in what some might regard as a high-risk strategy in delivering brutal reality.

Completely impartial reporting

Vardy is clearly not happy in the picture but it was right after he got that ridiculous yellow card so may not have all been directed at BR.

Vardy was bloody useless. Did nothing apart from wave his arms around and get booked.

Vardy did not get a yellow, ridiculous or otherwise. It was Madison who got booked for dissent.

Rodgers, a fine manager and coach, did not sugar-coat any pills when outlining the current situation in what some might regard as a high-risk strategy in delivering brutal reality.

Completely impartial reporting
It is on an opinions column… Phil McNulty is a prize wanker anyway. Always on the big six brigade.

that whole story is very “doing what I can but this club is restricting me”

I wonder if Phil and dear old Bodgers are friends?

Equalling our worst start in the Premier League. Our worst start since 1994/95. That season we beat Spurs at home in the next game. Now we face Brighton away.

I presume we all remember what happened at the end of the 94/95 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363