Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this when I'd had a drink so I actually rang her & asked if it was OK. Surprisingly she said "sure, no problem" Witchy types tend not to do the shy & retiring thing. Obviously on condition her face wasn't in them.

So...there you go.

So there you go.View attachment 17107View attachment 17108

Please do feed back to her that, in my humble opinion, she has a simply smashing pair of norks

And thank her for sharing

I read this when I'd had a drink so I actually rang her & asked if it was OK. Surprisingly she said "sure, no problem" Witchy types tend not to do the shy & retiring thing. Obviously on condition her face wasn't in them.

So...there you go.

So there you go.View attachment 17107
You were not wrong. I would appreciate it if you would kindly ask your witch friend to cast spells for:
A Rodgers resignation
A Leicester City win
A hat trick for Vardy against Brighton - and several other teams of her choice
Turn Albrighton 6 years younger and play him on the wing
and - Wout Faes to be FIFA player of the year.
Thank you.

Rodgers, a fine manager and coach, did not sugar-coat any pills when outlining the current situation in what some might regard as a high-risk strategy in delivering brutal reality.

Completely impartial reporting

Rodgers employs a small team whose job is to further his image in the media.

Remember 15 years ago we were “Right Back United”? Well today we were “Centre Back United”, as Fraudgers decided to play 5 of them, with another 2 on the bench.
This was supposed to say Central Midfield United, obviously.

This was supposed to say Central Midfield United, obviously.

I was about to come back to this to ask what you were chatting about when we only had one centre back on the pitch!

I watched the game in the pub with a non-Leicester supporting mate, who raised a very good point - for a team with 5 central midfielders on the pitch, we didn't ever actually use our midfield.

Passing it around in defence, then just nothing in midfield.

Leicester tried to play through the middle of Utd as we didn't have the width, Tilemans and Maddison were used as the creative players which they did occasionally find some joy especially with Tilemans making some excellent passes straight through Utds defence.

KDH was played high up the pitch to put pressure and close down the Utd back line it kind of worked but on the downside when KDH got possession in a good attacking position he wasted the pass or made the wrong decision.

Maddison was wasted stuck out on the right and spent the game cutting into the middle trying to create something.

Both fallback didn't offer enough width going forward and on the occasion Thomas did we lost possession and Utd attacked us down the left with Thomas still high up the pitch, Utd scored and that ended Thomas going forward anymore.

BR took off Tilemans replacing him with Nacho but the game plan was still to pass through the middle which was bizarre as he took off the player that was making the passes, so who exactly was going to pass to Vardy and Nacho now.

The most obvious choice would of been to replace JJ with Castagne or KDH with Albrighton and put Maddison in the middle and Albrighton wide right or possibly both considering we were losing at this point.

The game in my opinion was lost by Rodgers not making tactical changes as we spent 90 minutes trying the same thing but getting nowhere, we could of had Messi playing up front but the system wasn't suitable for strikers with there acks to goal in front of 4 defenders.

The whole game was crying out for width with balls played into forward space for strikers to run onto.

Evans was my MOM
Soumare, Tilemans, Maddison and Barnes played well to be honest other than Thomas being caught out I thought the whole team played well its just a pity the manager ****ed the tactics uo and refused to change them, another manager in my opinion would get so much more out of some very talented players.

We are so easy to play against at the moment.
With absolutely nothing down the right, their defence had a field day containing our ‘threat’

Yeah, yeah, yeah…. Poor ol’ Brendan

**** him. And **** the spineless media for going along with his, “what can I do. If they’d only support me I’d do great things for this club” bullshit.
87320344-7B3B-4C2F-944B-1A63523EA1FD.jpeg

It was grim again. Man U weren't much cop either but they didn't need to be. We've played three of the top six in our first five games tbf so that might buy Brendan a few more games but I think the writing is on the wall and it almost seems like Brendan actually wants the sack now.

I'm sure people will probably say he was told to post that but I think it's a touch of class from him, especially when you consider all the talk of him leaving.

Also gives a small bit of hope that we can still turn things around.

Things clearly aren't right at the club but it is pleasing to see players come out and show some fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363