Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well given the circumstances but shooting ourselves in the foot is a common theme that's got to stop. I was saying at half time Nacho was a key player in our attacks and as usual he comes off on the hour mark regardless...

Was always a big ask today but I think we'd be better off in the Europa league as we'd just be embarrassed in the Champions League given the standard of some of our recent showings...

Why the hell do people fear for us next season. Yes we have had some really disappointing form towards the end of the season but we are not suddenly going to become relegation fodder.

Perhaps.
If we start next season with the form we ended this season in we very well could become just that.

Kasper with a trademark.

A season pissed away by a little man mentality.

He even shared a little laugh with Ole at the end. You now know why Chilwell thinks it's acceptable to have a laugh with the opposition when we lose.

I fear for us next season.
Momentum. We ain't got it. And it doesn't bode well for us in that respect. Even if we're top of the league with 15 points we won't be comfortable.

Let's let this drive us forward. Use the end of this season to avoid a collapse next season.

We have a strong first 11. Now we must add true quality. Most especially a ****ing Mahrez replacement with skill and magic. 4 quality additions and dead wood gone, we could be amazing.

We were gutless

We could have been up and at ‘em with Barnes and Perez Playing alongside Vardy just running and running and running at their shitehouse back four. I’d have even accepted Gray on the pitch because at least we’d have been having a right scrap for it

Just have a ****ing go, FFS, you gutless coward

We shit our pants instead

Tell her to pop to the petrol station to grab some tangfastics first
Hell no. She's just stormed out... mumbled something about me being a twat and why did I have to use the excuse that Leicester City lost...
Little does she know that if that was the case I'd have left her 6 months ago.... she really needs to pay more attention to cities results. The dumb ass.

Why the hell do people fear for us next season. Yes we have had some really disappointing form towards the end of the season but we are not suddenly going to become relegation fodder.

Perhaps.

We've been relegation fodder for 6 ****ing months.

What more do you need to be able to see where people are coming from.

Only Leicester under Rodgers loses that game by 2 goals today. They did absolutely **** all and we just gave it to them.

Look at what we've done in the last 6 months with no European football as a distraction, we're going to get a rude awakening next season, Mark my words

We accepted that result too easy, we made positive substitutions, but the play wasn't very positive. I don't think there was any belief that we could win.

The story of the second half of the season...

Did we though? Cos in a game we had to win their keeper wasn’t forced in to one difficult save.
We had some positive play and good passing. A couple of decent chances, Ndidi in the first half, Vardy hitting the bar, Barnes, Gray with a decent shot. But nothing that says we gave it our absolute.

That confidence we had vs Southampton in that match is in part what got us to 9 nil. We need some confidence back. But how do you instill that?

Which will quickly become an excuse if this form continues.

Commentators are making such a big deal out of our missing players since restart. Totally ignoring we were shit before then. Fortunately for Ted it was another player **** up costing us the first goal, so he gets to come out and blame everyone but himself. What a top bloke.

Hell no. She's just stormed out... mumbled something about me being a twat and why did I have to use the excuse that Leicester City lost...
Little does she know that if that was the case I'd have left her 6 months ago.... she really needs to pay more attention to cities results. The dumb ass.
She’ll come crawling back, you sound like a right catch.

Not sure if you’re aware of this but your posts so far suggest you’re a proper dickhead.

To those posters who keep telling us that it is individual errors costing us. Why have we been seeing these individual errors for 6 months? Why haven't they been dealt with? Take corners as a small example; it's an individual error from a kicker to knock it into the first man but after the first 25 times that happens, surely it becomes the responsibility of the management and coaching staff to do something about it? What about selections? Do you think it's more, or less likely that players will make mistakes when they are thrown into games having played little or no part at all for months? Bennett? Mendy? Choudhury? All made stupid errors but they were thrust into the team without any thought.

Yes, players make errors but if the management haven't got the scrotum to challenge these and address them then how will they be rectified. Rodgers' gormless smiling at the end said it all to me. He should have been ****ing furious and he wasn't. He's happy with the Europa League and a ****ing massive salary. What a clown.

Pffft.

I’m not going to say much about today. There is a good argument either way for trying to keep it tight or going for them.

Let’s get this right. The second half of this season is inexcusable. There is no acceptable mitigation to be offered for this. We were 14 points clear of 5th. We’ve ended up 4 points adrift of 4th.

As early as the Everton home game we stopped pressing aggressively and getting the ball quickly enough. I can’t be bothered looking but I’d not be surprised if that coincides with Brenda’s big new contract. I was desperate to keep hold of him at the time. If only I knew....

As well as the transition to a more passive style, we have bent over every time we’ve played a club whose reputation we’ve been scared of. Even when we were playing well. This, a club that won the league and got off on proving the pundits wrong. That feels a lot longer than 4 years ago this evening. What has happened to our culture?

Tonight I don’t care if the manager walks. Trying to be rational, we’ve qualified for Europe and finished in our 5th highest ever position. And yet I can’t enjoy it. It feels like failure. It is failure. Rodgers is on very thin ice with me next season.

The first hint that he hasn’t learnt from this - a cowardly performance against a big club, a lack of aggression against anyone, a lack if any demonstration that we can play ugly when necessary - then he goes for me. I don’t care if it’s only game 3. The credit in the bank is gone.

I’m very, very angry.

To those posters who keep telling us that it is individual errors costing us. Why have we been seeing these individual errors for 6 months? Why haven't they been dealt with? Take corners as a small example; it's an individual error from a kicker to knock it into the first man but after the first 25 times that happens, surely it becomes the responsibility of the management and coaching staff to do something about it? What about selections? Do you think it's more, or less likely that players will make mistakes when they are thrown into games having played little or no part at all for months? Bennett? Mendy? Choudhury? All made stupid errors but they were thrust into the team without any thought.

Yes, players make errors but if the management haven't got the scrotum to challenge these and address them then how will they be rectified. Rodgers' gormless smiling at the end said it all to me. He should have been ****ing furious and he wasn't. He's happy with the Europa League and a ****ing massive salary. What a clown.
Yeah, I’d be really unhappy with a massive salary and achieving the targets my boss has set out.
Yes - he’s really ****ed the last six months but we shouldn’t forget that we have overall had a good season.
So here’s a question - 5th and Vardy golden boot, or 4th and Aubameyang takes the boot?

Yeah, I’d be really unhappy with a massive salary and achieving the targets my boss has set out.
Yes - he’s really ****ed the last six months but we shouldn’t forget that we have overall had a good season.
So here’s a question - 5th and Vardy golden boot, or 4th and Aubameyang takes the boot?
4th all day. Vardy would tell you the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469