Post Match Leicester 0 Nottingham Forest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the penalty miss and absolutely everything to do with every other aspect of his performance: Nugent was SHIT!

Poor finishing cost us that one. We had more than enough chances. Nugent x4, Dyer and Taylor-Fletcher all had easy chances they should've buried.

What's up lads, we came with a plan and it worked a treat. Your luck was all used up last week.

Taking Knockaert off after 65 minutes was strange though - the 2 perfect crosses for Nugent headers, the great skill and cut back for a squandered tap in for Dyer and the absolutely exquisite run where he bamboozled 2 defenders on the wing before skewing his own shot wide. He was by far our most creative outlet and looked like the one place a goal might come from.

Ban Camberwell Fox now!!

Apart from that, I'm not sure how we just lost 2 nill to that shower of shite!

With Burnley and QPR drawing and Blackpool losing it could have been a lot worse.

Very disappointing result today.

Got that gutted feeling... although should take heart in the fact that it's a feeling I'm not used to lately!

Thought Nugent did well for the first half hour with the others then fell away. Been full of praise for his subs recently, but think Pearson got the changes wrong today - although needed to change something, I thought taking off Knocky and Dyer at 2-0 down was the wrong move.

Hate how it's always before the international break we play badly... so long to wait until the next game for them to put it right!

Ban Camberwell Fox now!!

Apart from that, I'm not sure how we just lost 2 nill to that shower of shite!

As Rich said, they came with a plan and stuck to it. We couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo today.

With Burnley and QPR drawing and Blackpool losing it could have been a lot worse.

Absolutely. We're still 2nd; this is far from a disaster. Just disappointing - with those clubs not getting points it was an opportunity.

Oh well. Bring on Ipswich.

I think we were very lucky to go in 2-0 down at half time though it must be said. Poor defending, but we controlled the play. If you'd missed the goals and heard it was 2-0 at half time, you'd have thought it was to us based on the run of play.

2nd off was very poor though and in the end was probably a justified scoreline

we do seem to have a problem putting chances away. anyone know what our goal:chances created ratio is ? would cardiff have lost this fixture last season?

I hate international breaks!

Not Good. But looking at the bigger picture were still well above what we expected at the start of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669