Post Match Leicester 0 Nottingham Forest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do our fans turn on the ref every time we're losing at home? It doesn't help and can only get the players also thinking the world is against them, which it patently isn't.

Because they'd look like bellends slagging off a defence that has been mostly good this season, better to clutch at straws and blame the ref.

As for the atmosphere this generates, I agree it isn't helpful. A bit like when we're hanging on to a 1 nil win with seconds to go and everyone starts making whistling noises - I'm sure that helps the players keep a calm and focussed approach to seeing the game out :081:

I thought you'd understand better than most someone having a one-eyed view of the game.

Not really, thought we should have been dead and buried before we had even got comfy in our seats but not our fault for Nugent's performance.

If Knockaert & Co actually tried staying on their feet instead of going down every time a slight breeze wafted by them they would dramatically improve. Take Mackie for instance, instead of rolling around after being pole axed yet again he got straight up and scored, Knockaert would still have rolling around trying to buy a penalty.

Couldn't believe Pearsons substitutions, made it a lot easier for us.

Wasn't nice and certainly not pretty but we had a plan and stuck to it.

Not really, thought we should have been dead and buried before we had even got comfy in our seats but not our fault for Nugent's performance.

If Knockaert & Co actually tried staying on their feet instead of going down every time a slight breeze wafted by them they would dramatically improve. Take Mackie for instance, instead of rolling around after being pole axed yet again he got straight up and scored, Knockaert would still have rolling around trying to buy a penalty.

Couldn't believe Pearsons substitutions, made it a lot easier for us.

Wasn't nice and certainly not pretty but we had a plan and stuck to it.

Agree completely, Dyer and Knockaert were going down too easily. Dyer was also very ineffectual and was rightly subbed. Knockaert was all bluster without achieving much and was sacrificed to change formation.

I am surprised at the reaction to the Dyer substitution.

The bloke looked totally disinterested and barely crossed the halfway line, I couldn't believe how negative he was.

I am surprised at the reaction to the Dyer substitution.

The bloke looked totally disinterested and barely crossed the halfway line, I couldn't believe how negative he was.

It wasn't that one that caused the problem, as he shifted Schlupp around for the hopeless Dyer

It was the second one, when he took both Schlupp and Knocky off that killed the game - even though, bizarrely, we got the pen shortly afterwards.

It wasn't that one that caused the problem, as he shifted Schlupp around for the hopeless Dyer

It was the second one, when he took both Schlupp and Knocky off that killed the game - even though, bizarrely, we got the pen shortly afterwards.

Totally agree - really wanted to see if Schlupp could make more of an impact than Dyer and Knocky was always a threat...

Without Wood and a fit Vardy 4-3-3 was always going to be a challenge....

Blue tinted specs or what?

Well if you're trying to imply that I prefer Leicester over Nottingham Forest then I'm guilty as charged. Look at the highlights again and you'll see that's what happened. Luckily for us Burnley and QPR only drew so we didn't lose much ground.

Well if you're trying to imply that I prefer Leicester over Nottingham Forest then I'm guilty as charged. Look at the highlights again and you'll see that's what happened. Luckily for us Burnley and QPR only drew so we didn't lose much ground.
Presume you chose to completely ignore my last post then :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670