Post Match Leicester 0 Nottingham Forest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we were outplayed. Fair enough.

We weren't because they didn't play. They got two scrappy goals and then just fouled out the game. We didn't do nearly enough to win but my god Mason was awful. If that is the standard of premier league refs I'm even less desperate to get there.

Still don't see what Schlupp offers.

Started brightly & should have taken the lead. After Knocky's yellow card and the ref not booking two fouls by them it seemed the performance went flat.

Too many sideways passes in the 2nd half, still had Nugent scored the penalty we'd have nicked a point.

They had 17 fouls and two yellow cards, both for dangerous fouls. How many are needed to be booked for repeat fouling?

As Rich said, they came with a plan and stuck to it. We couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo today.

If their plan was to sit back for 90 mins and play for ricochets in the box that fortunately fall right at the feet of their players then yes, their game plan worked fantastic.

Us missing chances doesn't mean they deserved to win and even the most die hard Forest fan would have to admit that 2-0 was extremely flattering for them.

If they played us off the park like we did last week at Watford then fair enough, we lost to the better team but to lose the way we did today is very frustrating.

Last edited:
We weren't because they didn't play. They got two scrappy goals and then just fouled out the game. We didn't do nearly enough to win but my god Mason was awful. If that is the standard of premier league refs I'm even less desperate to get there.

Not often I say it but agree pretty much apart from Schlupp who look our most dangerous player behind Knocky.

Dyer was right to come off but shame to see both Knocky and Schlupp come off as it made us far too narrow with no target to go route one which we set up for.

Nugent seriously needs to be dropped.From open play he's been awful for weeks.He's far too comfortable with being an automatic choice & needs to be put on the bench to shake him up a bit.FFS...12 shots in the game & ONE on target is dogshit & the worst part is that F____t looked not all that.Basically without some comedy defending from us they were never a threat.

On a positive note, we're still second. Onwards and upwards...
On a positive note, despite the loss I still thought we looked like we had far more quality than Forest. It wasn't a good day at the office but yes we've had a great start. If one of those early chances had gone in we could be talking about a comfortable victory. We will get back on track, not a problem in my opinion. As for Forest, for me they still look a few players short of a good side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 156
That was absolute wank

They've just called in an industrial strength Airwick to cleanse the horrific stench left by David Nugent. Feck me, he was feckin' awful. Beyond awful actually

Three nailed on chances, plus a completet shitwipe of a penalty

the decision to remove all width from the team with twenty minutes to go was absolute suicide. Feckin' stupid decision

let us pray that Vardy recovers, and Wood comes back fit, 'cos I wouldn't want to go again with that pair of charlies.

Not helped at all by the keystone cops defending, either

Horrible, horrible, horrible

That was absolute wank

They've just called in an industrial strength Airwick to cleanse the horrific stench left by David Nugent. Feck me, he was feckin' awful. Beyond awful actually

Three nailed on chances, plus a completet shitwipe of a penalty

the decision to remove all width from the team with twenty minutes to go was absolute suicide. Feckin' stupid decision

let us pray that Vardy recovers, and Wood comes back fit, 'cos I wouldn't want to go again with that pair of charlies.

Not helped at all by the keystone cops defending, either

Horrible, horrible, horrible
Not overly impressed then.

If you'd had the start we've had, you wouldn't be impressed. No disrespect but I suspect most Leicester fans expected to win today. Good snatch and grab for you lot.

Nope, no one is, but I still fancy us to get promoted well ahead of Forest on what I've seen from both sides this season.

Nugent's performance was shameful today, nothing really came off for anyone and we conceded two appallingly shit goals. Nevermind, the only positive is that it was completely out of character and we'll be fine.

Nugent seriously needs to be dropped.From open play he's been awful for weeks.He's far too comfortable with being an automatic choice & needs to be put on the bench to shake him up a bit.FFS...12 shots in the game & ONE on target is dogshit & the worst part is that F____t looked not all that.Basically without some comedy defending from us they were never a threat.

Agree with this and thought it for a while. Nugent hasn't played badly, but he never looks like scoring (except for penalty's). Needs to be dropped next game and play Vardy/Wood. Oh and Rich B can ***k off as well.

That was frustrating! Not too much damage done in the grand scheme of things.
Enough chances to win, even last few minutes GTF n Liam had chances to score.
We missed a Lloyd on his game. Young Jeff looked disinterested as front man, then when put out wide started to get in the game and was taken off.
If all fit for Ipswich game, time to rest Nuge.
When he got caught offside 5 yards in their half near the end, it summed up his game, pretty poor.

PoOStiNg oooouuuuuttttttt!

I'm going to put my Sports Psychologist hat on and attribute our loss to over arousal. Poor technique on numerous occasions today due to increased muscle tension. We need to do some relaxation pre-match.

Other results helped lift the spirits slightly after a disappointing result, thats 3 defeats (by ex players as managers)and followed by an international breaks, on the positive side we are still achieving the 2pts/game target and this game is history now. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS lets get into Ipswich (prematch thread already started for those like me who are superstitious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669