Post Match Leicester 0 Stoke 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Pearson has a problem with what are perceived as 'name' or big money players.

Obviously this cannot be proved...but to me there is a pattern of bringing such players down a peg or two.

To me, it often appears that are chances of winning a game diminish once his team is announced.

I admit that I'm a bit biased becasuse I don't rate him as a manager at Premier League level - don't think he has the right level of tactical acumen etc etc.

You didn't rate him as Championship manager either, why not try not worrying about it so much?

I think that Pearson has a problem with what are perceived as 'name' or big money players.

Obviously this cannot be proved...but to me there is a pattern of bringing such players down a peg or two.

To me, it often appears that are chances of winning a game diminish once his team is announced.

I admit that I'm a bit biased becasuse I don't rate him as a manager at Premier League level - don't think he has the right level of tactical acumen etc etc.

They don't get any bigger than Cambiasso.

You didn't rate him as Championship manager either, why not try not worrying about it so much?

I got that completely wrong - I would like to be wrong re Pearson & the PL too!

But you are quite right agonising about the missed opportunity that is this season won't do any good.

Sadly I dont rate him at this level either.

Drinkwater is out of his depth at this level but keeps getting picked. We appear to only be buying strikers when thats not our weak area.

The problem of missing out on targets is continuing even tho we replaced the director of football.

I do think we best to keep pearson now at least till end of season since the time to replace him has gone. Plus pulis is now off the market.

Its as if he is obsessed with making wood not get a chance by been top heavy with strikers :)

Sadly I dont rate him at this level either.

Drinkwater is out of his depth at this level but keeps getting picked. We appear to only be buying strikers when thats not our weak area.

He had no choice on Saturday....

According to Opta, we have missed the most clear cut chances created this season in the division.

Last edited:
I thought DD was quite tidy with the ball at his feet in tight situations on Saturday.

Of course it must be a breeze to play in a 2 man central pairing alongside Kingy, who is renowned for being utterly terrific in a 4-4-2

I thought DD was quite tidy with the ball at his feet in tight situations on Saturday.

Of course it must be a breeze to play in a 2 man central pairing alongside Kingy, who is renowned for being utterly terrific in a 4-4-2
There's no place here for logic - burn him!!

South Africa missed loads of chances. Then Algeria took Mahrez off and they started playing a lot better. It's now 3-1 to Algeria.

He's not starting the next match, against Ghana today. At least he'll come back fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566