Post Match Leicester 0 Stoke 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
dog shit, what a shit last 10 mins

Hopefully the last we see of Vardy and Nugent as a pair. What a ridiculous decision to leave Ulloa on the bench.

Well, that's why we're bottom. I missed the whole first half but in the 2nd half we looked duff. Long hopeful balls, the odd time we got down a wing bad crossing, and and seeming complete inability to do the most basic thing in football, pass the ball.

Next 5 games will be very tough, but we need something out of them.

Clear penalty not awarded near the end! Stoke defender looked to have Kramaric in a full Nelson:icon_eek:

What DO we have to do this season before refs award them to us??

Extremely annoyed with that performance.

That side was a championship side.

Drinkwater in particular was absolutely diabolical. Recognize we were short on options in midfield but he looked so out of form it's unreal.

We didn't make anywhere near the amount of chances we needed to. Matty James suddenly looks a surprisingly important player. Very surprised Albrighton was on the bench as well, though he was excellent at Villa. Ah well. Keep the same form as last 5 games, and we'll do ok.

I can categorically state that we were absolutely ****ing clueless.

I seriously wish I had stayed at home.

Wank

I was afraid of this when the team was announced. Effectively, he picked non scoring forwards and unsurprisingly got the outcome you would expect from a toothless attack.

How many goals have Vardy and Nugent amassed this season? three?

To be fair, we are also very light in midfield when there is no Combiasso, James and (never thought I would say it) Hammond.

Basically, the line up was not Premier League and I doubt whether it would have been good enough to compete with any team in the league.

I don't think the comment that we played better in the first half is very relevant. When you are at home against an ordinary team like Stoke then you need to hit them with your better strikers from the off. Nugent has no self confidence that he can perform at this level. Vardy is living proof that pace by itself isnt a lot of use. I've seen us play forwards for their pace (and not much else) for more or less ever - back to Peter Small etc......it's not enough at this level.

very bad show and the worst i've seen from us this season. No ideas and Stoke were just better in all aspects without really playing that well themselves.

Drinkwater looks a complete different player from last season, Vardy is no where near Premier League standard and can we please stop going on about Hamer in goal as his kicking is awful.

Can't really say much about the new lad as he was hardly involved but looked quite lightweight. Really think we need to strengthen all round though if we are to stay up and get him and Ulloa some actual service.

Oh and Burton Albion bunch of ****s doing me out of £600+!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566