Post Match Leicester 0 Stoke 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That side was a championship side.

What does anyone expect? Every one of our starting eleven were playing in the Championship last season. Hardly a surprise when they play like it.

Every one I spoke to before the game agreed that it was the wrong side today. No idea why Knockaert was preferred to Albrighton. Nor Nugent and Vardy over literally anyone with boots.

Another wasted opportunity.

Last edited:
We were way too light in midfield. Cambiasso and James and even Hammond were missed. Drink water was crap. Hamer had the worst distribution I have ever seen in a single match.

Jeff Schlupp was excellent, Knockaert too. Vardy had one or two moments but was awful otherwise and same can be said about David Nugent - awful.

King was ok. The defence were decent as a whole but need a left back asap. Morgan kept calling for the ball but whenever he go it he just passed it to konchesky. We missed Ulloa, Mahrez and most especially James.

One more game we lost. More to come. We must move on. The tough fixtures coming up only takes the pressure off and we hope we can perform then.

I've seen all of our league matches this season, bar Sunderland, and I have to say that was the worst performance of the lot. In reality we never looked like scoring.

What does anyone expect? Every one of our starting eleven were playing in the Championship last season. Hardly a surprise when they play like it.

Every one I spoke to before the game agreed that it was the wrong side today. No idea why Knockaert was preferred to Albrighton. Nor Ulloa and Vardy over literally anyone with boots.

Another wasted opportunity.

we have too many average players playing too many games: Konchesky, Vardy, Nugent, even Wasilewksi and Drinkwater. That Hammond has been one of our better players this season is damning. The squad has gaps in it that haven't been addressed. Yet again we concede down our left hand side.

Last edited:
Really? I really like the guy but did feel embarrassed for him today. He made sweet contact with his shot, but other than that....

He's strong, direct, pacy, left footed, can play multiple positions and is still young. He's probably our biggest "asset" at the moment.

Oh and Burton Albion bunch of ***** doing me out of £600+!!

Hear, hear...I had a 9 fold accumulator and that was the one result that didn't come in...did me out of £1800.

It is crazy when you think that the likes of King, Hammond, Wasilewski, Schlupp - are all pretty much regular starters this season when they were all very much on the fringes last season.

£17 million spent on strikers, and we choose to play the Chuckle Brothers up front. Simply embarrassing. Simply dreadful. Simply complete and utter shite.

N'zonzi wanked all over us in the second half, and we didn't have a feckin' clue what to do. Pitiful

Drinkwater was utter shite, so was Knockaert, so was Konchesky, so was the hopeless Morgan

Just. Feckin'. Shite.

King, Hammond, Wasilewski, Schlupp - are all pretty much regular starters this season when they were all very much on the fringes last season.

I wouldn't say Wasilewski was on the fringes last season. He didn't sign until the middle of September, and wasn't match fit at the time. His first league start was on October 19th, and he was pretty much a regular for the rest of the season. He started 26 games in the league, the same number as Liam Moore.

It can't be fair that Albrighton can play as well as he did against Aston Villa and then not play at all the following game.

I'm no tactician, but psychologically, I would have started Kramaric and Ulloa and then replaced them with Vardy and Nugent if they hadn't managed to score or got tired.

I'm sure that would have made Vards and Nuge have a point to prove.

I'm no tactician, but psychologically, I would have started Kramaric and Ulloa and then replaced them with Vardy and Nugent if they hadn't managed to score or got tired.

I'm sure that would have made Vards and Nuge have a point to prove.

I think the idea was to give them a chance, knowing there was talent on the bench if they didn't deliver.

I'm not surprised Kramaric didn't play - if you're not fit, injury is a big risk and we'd look pretty stupid if he came on unprepared and pulled something after 20 mins.

I am really surprised Albrighton didn't play, that was a very odd decision.

He's strong, direct, pacy, left footed, can play multiple positions and is still young. He's probably our biggest "asset" at the moment.

He hasn't got a clue what he's doing, and I truly believe it.

The most unintelligent man on the pitch in terms of a footballing brain.

We were woeful in every area.

If were still playing now I doubt we would have scored.

Hamers kicking was hilarious.

Oh and Pearson can **** off, with his abysmal decision to bring a lightweight inexperienced youngster on instead of the much deserving Albrighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669