Post Match Leicester 1 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not down to Hamer being good and Kasper being shit though.

Maybe, but I certainly feel much safer with Hamer in goal. e.g. When he was calmly taking those crosses and taking the pressure off near the end today as opposed to Schmeichel's panicked punching.

Hamer came out and caught a cross today that I am certain Kasper would have left and stayed on his line.

I'm not saying Kasper has been better than Hamer. Far from it. Hamer has done well enough to keep his place when Kasper is fit again. But the clean sheets are more down to how the team has played than to the goalkeeping.

I'm not saying Kasper has been better than Hamer. Far from it. Hamer has done well enough to keep his place when Kasper is fit again. But the clean sheets are more down to how the team has played than to the goalkeeping.

Surely the collective must include Hamer my little scando?

Could it be possible that the back four feel more comfortable with Hamer behind them?

They were complete shit, and we dicked all over 'em

Back four excellent, midfield superb, forwards worked hard but soooo wasteful

We are right in the mix here. Onwards and upwards, you muthas

Last edited:
Surely the collective must include Hamer my little scando?
Yes, but if the ten in front of you are totally garbage, like they were for a few games, then it's not easy to keep a clean sheet, my little brit.

That's not down to Hamer being good and Kasper being shit though.

Not sure I agree, he commands his area so much better imo, he also takes balls into the area so much better.

Plus hes not foreign

Hamer has been better than Kasper.

I say that as someone who was shitting bricks when Kasper was a free agent in the summer. He's struggled, particularly on crosses.

If You check out the statistics, you will see that the opposition typically had more shots on goal in most of the matches when Kasper was in goal.
This suggests that our defensive play has improved considerably and thus taken the pressure off the goalkeeper.

Hamer has done well but is nowhere near the same level as Kasper.

Kramaric must have watched us today thinking he will clean up! we were good from start to finish, if Villa didn't have Benteke and Guzan, they'd be gone already. The worst team I have watched in the premier league by a long way. Why Lambert is still in a job is beyond me.

We still need another centre back. Morgan and Wasi were OK today but Villa offered nothing so it's a bit irrelevant.

I believe we will stay up. We are a better side that QPR, Villa and Sunderland. Next game against stoke could be a clincher in the sense that belief will reach all those who are currently sceptical.

Onwards and upwards. Come on your foxes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566