Post Match Leicester 1 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, Gwilliam, I think your posts are average at best. Your post about the touchline activities was pretty good though so well done on that one.

For the record, Gwilliam, I think your posts are average at best. Your post about the touchline activities was pretty good though so well done on that one.

That is a relief Mr Fox. I have been desperately trying to get your approval.

As the match fades into the background It would be remiss of me not to mention two players. Albrighton was excellent. He seems to be an old fashioned winger staying on the flanks beating his man and delivering crosses. When Mahrez returns Nigel may have a nice selection problem.
Also a word about Wasilewski. he came into the team although Moore was playing well and has kept his place by delivering excellent performances. I think he is better than some of those Premiership centrebacks who have more famous though not necessary longer names.

Last edited:
Doubt it, it's the third time this season Villa have been in trouble for this with the fines escalating.

Doubt it, it's the third time this season Villa have been in trouble for this with the fines escalating.

That's right. It is the third time Villa have been found guilty of the offence this season.

They were fined £20,000 and £30,000 for failing to control their players in games against Tottenham and Manchester United respectively.

How on earth is Paul Lambert still in a job? Villa are showing no signs of improvement and can't score for toffee.

How on earth is Paul Lambert still in a job? Villa are showing no signs of improvement and can't score for toffee.

He was reportedly under fire earlier in the season, but consecutive victories against palace and us, took the pressure off him.
The subsequent 7 matches have only yielded 1 victory (FA cup v Blackpool) and must, surely have endangered his position again though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566