Post Match Leicester 1 Aston Villa 2

I mean. He’s been at the club his whole life and is a Leicester fan.

He works his knackers off every match.

He has limitations as a footballer.

What he did was incredibly stupid but also borne out of his desire to do well.

I’m incredibly annoyed by the red card but I’m willing to give him some grace. He’s just about one of the only ****ers in the squad that looks bothered and likely has a future at the club.

Harsh to turn on him when there are so many other deserving figures.
KDH is a Mau U fan, has been since he was a kid.

My Dad died from sepsis in hospital on Monday the 27th March from a routine operation that should of been in and out in 24 hours.
I sat by his bed for 21 hours before his Heart stopped beating and the Dr declared him dead.
Because we have seats together I couldn't face going without him nor could I sit next to a stranger, my Youngest Daughter whom is 16 asked to go, it was her 1st ever game as she's never shown any interest before, she enjoyed the experience of a live game with the fire and the lights before KO and generally enjoyed the occasion, she wants to go to the Bournemouth game so I'm hoping that she shows enough interest that I keep both tickets for next season.

To be honest the football took 2nd place today but my Dad would be happy that his youngest Granddaughter was there in his place.

Anyway as usual individual errors cost us the game, Maddison is wasted on the right and KDH isn't good enough for the premier League, we should of had Ricardo out wide and Maddison in the middle, Wilf did some brilliant tackles and surging runs but OMG he can't pass to a team mate to save his life, Souttar needs to learn how to track his man he was at fault against Palace and again today.
Barnes had a good game and that was pretty much our entire attacking threat.

Leicester till I die. RIP Dad.
My deepest condolences to you and your family, I also think your dad would have a wry smile on his face with his granddaughter taking his seat. It puts it all into perspective how a football club can unite us especially a father and son, and after something as tragic as losing your father provides another perspective on our whining and sometimes over reaction to games.

I hope you are okay and wish you a strong recovery over the months and years ahead, time is a great healer and our loved ones are always in our thoughts.

Iversen left me in no doubt he ought be our 1st choice keeper.
I wish he wouldn't do that PIckford-thing of throwing himself to the ground when he has already made a save and has the ball safely in his grasp though.

I wish he wouldn't do that PIckford-thing of throwing himself to the ground when he has already made a save and has the ball safely in his grasp though.
I wish he could kick a ball onto the green stuff instead of the concrete and plastic stuff.

I wish he could kick a ball onto the green stuff instead of the concrete and plastic stuff.
He clearly spent too much time watching how Kasper did it.

My Dad died from sepsis in hospital on Monday the 27th March from a routine operation that should of been in and out in 24 hours.
I sat by his bed for 21 hours before his Heart stopped beating and the Dr declared him dead.
Because we have seats together I couldn't face going without him nor could I sit next to a stranger, my Youngest Daughter whom is 16 asked to go, it was her 1st ever game as she's never shown any interest before, she enjoyed the experience of a live game with the fire and the lights before KO and generally enjoyed the occasion, she wants to go to the Bournemouth game so I'm hoping that she shows enough interest that I keep both tickets for next season.

To be honest the football took 2nd place today but my Dad would be happy that his youngest Granddaughter was there in his place.

Anyway as usual individual errors cost us the game, Maddison is wasted on the right and KDH isn't good enough for the premier League, we should of had Ricardo out wide and Maddison in the middle, Wilf did some brilliant tackles and surging runs but OMG he can't pass to a team mate to save his life, Souttar needs to learn how to track his man he was at fault against Palace and again today.
Barnes had a good game and that was pretty much our entire attacking threat.

Leicester till I die. RIP Dad.
Sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how difficult this time has been for you. Hopefully with what is left of this season the team (which rightly takes a back seat to everything else - it’s just a game), can give you something to smile about.

There are probably about 2 keepers in the PL who regularly can hit a ball 50+ yards accurately to their intended target.

Watch the game on TV tonight and there will be similar incidents.

I'd much rather a goalkeeper be able to save some shots and have an actual presence in goal rather than keeping their kicks on the pitch.

Whatever happens to us this season, Ward should be the first one out of the door as he is a prime example of where we have gone wrong - paying shit players far too much money so they would rather just stay here and collect their money as opposed to actually playing.

I mean. He’s been at the club his whole life and is a Leicester fan.
And if he wasn’t, he’d get Soumare-esque levels of criticism. And it would be totally justified. I’m not saying I want him boiled in oil. I’m saying he shouldn’t be anywhere near a Premier League 11.

And this opinion has nothing to do with his sending-off.

And if he wasn’t, he’d get Soumare-esque levels of criticism. And it would be totally justified. I’m not saying I want him boiled in oil. I’m saying he shouldn’t be anywhere near a Premier League 11.

Whilst i do largely agree with this, i think he would be an excellent squad player and someone to come off the bench for us - when we need a bit more energy in the middle he would be much better to bring on than Soumare.

Our problem has been the constant injuries which has meant he has meant to start far too often - he could come in and do a job to cover injuries/suspensions for a few weeks but he doesn't have the quality on the ball to play week in, week out.

Once Tielemans comes back (if ever) then KDH has to drop to the bench.

Ndidi, Mendy & Maddison shouldn't be too bad on Saturday.

Tete on the right wing plus play with an actual striker and we can kick start the great escape!

The difference between him and Soumare in work rate and application is plainly obvious.

There are probably about 2 keepers in the PL who regularly can hit a ball 50+ yards accurately to their intended target.

Watch the game on TV tonight and there will be similar incidents.

I'd much rather a goalkeeper be able to save some shots and have an actual presence in goal rather than keeping their kicks on the pitch.

Whatever happens to us this season, Ward should be the first one out of the door as he is a prime example of where we have gone wrong - paying shit players far too much money so they would rather just stay here and collect their money as opposed to actually playing.
Goalkeepers are a great way to have UK based players in your squads hence the reason most clubs have 3 keepers. I agree Ward is not good enough and I think he was just as surprised when he was given the first team shirt.

Goalkeepers are a great way to have UK based players in your squads hence the reason most clubs have 3 keepers. I agree Ward is not good enough and I think he was just as surprised when he was given the first team shirt.
I suspect he was also quite disappointed.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563