Post Match Leicester 1 Aston Villa 2

He’s not ****ing anywhere near good enough at this level. How on earth is he a starter every week is beyond me.
You could be referring to any number of players but I assume you mean KDH. And you are 100% correct.

Barnes was magnificent tonight and Youngs was struggling to stay with him. For some reason we stopped getting the ball to him, to be fair we looked shattered and imo our players fitness levels have been shocking all season.

Great attitude from the players tonight and the atmosphere sounded electric. gutted we gifted them two goals, I do not understand why players still signal to linesman, we have VAR to deal with that now. Castagne just needed to get his down and sprint instead he losing half a yard claiming offside.

we dust ourselves off and go again, it would be nice to see a 3-5-2 with madders in the middle.

Could have should have sacked Rodgers nearly three weeks ago and boosted the players with a new voice in the dressing room but no.

Presume some will still say that Vardy should start against Bournemouth

And Maddison, deary me

That was bad

I had hoped him and Vardy would step up and drive us onto safety in these matches

Both complete wank

Madders has set the standard as captain. Defeat to Southampton is fine, he couldn't give 2 ****s as he's not here next season. Granted he's almost single handedly given us a slim chance of staying up but I'll not be sad to see him go (last bit applies to every player tbh)

Well, KDH is ****ing braindead. We were fine until he decided to be a complete ****. Ndidi broke up play wonderfully for the most part but then acted like a panic stricken meerkat for their winner. If KDH stays on, we get a point at least out of that game. We were doing fine.

Mendy is completely ****ing incompetent when it comes to just getting rid. He wants to dribble it out all the time and he's just too shit to do it. He drove me ****ing mental tonight with it time after time.

Souttar and Faes made some really good clearances and Faes' passing was excellent. However, Soutar is so completely, hideously, atrociously, laughably shite at attacking a ball in the opponent's penalty box and so he blew a simple chance. Kristiansen however is a bit rubbish isn't he. He just can't pass for any ****ing thing.

Iversen couldn't kick his own ****ing shadow without missing. Nearly every kick was out for a throw in.

All in all, for 70 odd minutes we were absolutely fine and we looked better than we have in weeks... then KDH decided to piss it all up the wall with the most stupid ****ing challenge for someone already booked, I think I've seen in years. Man's a ****.

Presume some will still say that Vardy should start against Bournemouth
mate Nacho and Daka would have been just as ineffective tonight, we had two blockers in the middle and KDH who can not think quickly enough at this level.
most of the cutting passes came from our CB, without Maddison or Tielemans in the middle we lack vision and quality.
it was a hard one for the two coaches tonight do you change things radically or do you try and keep the formation as similar as you can to BR?

hopefully things get better against Bournemouth.

The likes of Souttar, KDH, Faes, Daka and Kristiansen just aren’t good enough for the Premier League unfortunately.

The elephant in the room....the new guys are much like the old guys.

The one time Vardy actually had the ball at his feet tonight he had the option of playing Maddison in and a more difficult pass to play Barnes in. He twatted it about 30 yards ahead of Barnes.

Numb to it now.

I hope KDH doesn’t get too much shit from Twitter mongs, as utterly braindead as that red card was.

Ndidi clearly doesn’t give a **** and can’t wait to leave. Starting to think Castagne the same.

The likes of Souttar, KDH, Faes, Daka and Kristiansen just aren’t good enough for the Premier League unfortunately.
I actually think that given a decent pre season together, under a decent manager & coaching setup & a formation that suits them they'd be fine. Maybe not world beaters but fine.

Apart from KDH. I've never understood the minor love in he got. Just looks like a workhorse average midfielder to me with a touch of the headless chicken about him & no visible end product. The sort you bring in for cup games against lower league teams.

I haven't seen enough of him to know but wasn't Kristiansen supposed to have been a genius signing a couple of months ago?

Doesn't matter anyway. We're as good as down. They are mentally as weak as children already & losing like that will have shattered them further. If we lose the next two we're definitely down & one of those may as well be recorded as a loss now to save time so basically it's all about Bournemouth. & they're Bournemouth so we're probably ****ed.

Come on lads, we’ve still got four of (the rest of) the bottom seven to play at home. We can still scramble out of this.

Did you forget to put league on the end of that second bit? We're ****ed. As ****ed as a very ****ed thing that's been ****ed too much.

Glad we shoved one of the best number tens in the PL out wide in order to allow us to play 3 defensive midfielders, two of which ****ed us over massively.

Always best to nullify your best player at home to try and not lose.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563