Post Match Leicester 1 Aston Villa 2

It is quite tragic what has happened to Wilf over the past couple of years

Once one of the best players in the League, imo, now a ****ing bungling pub player

It wasn't that bad a performance really. Plenty of effort, a wonderful goal and I thought the midfield did really well until the red card.

You simply cannot get booked there. It's so incredibly stupid. I'm sure he's gutted, but use your ****ing brain.

It wasn't that bad a performance really. Plenty of effort, a wonderful goal and I thought the midfield did really well until the red card.

You simply cannot get booked there. It's so incredibly stupid. I'm sure he's gutted, but use your ****ing brain.

Both challenges were ****ing stupid and unnecessary

He was shite all night and should have been hooked at least ten minutes before it all happened

He’s not good enough for this league

Dear fellow supporters I wanted Rogers gone and we looked so much more positive tonight, those players out there may not be good enough but they have given everything. We dont have a god given right to score every chance. It was not a second yellow for KDH and unfortunately not a Pen. If you want anger turn it on a career cheat Ashley Young. Come on some of you stop berating every thing that is not perfect.

We showed more fight but total lack of quality everywhere on the pitch. We can escape with fight and aggression, but wtf has happened to our squad . Every player has gone backwards in the last two years. It is almost as if the new training ground has cursed us. Did we not have Buddhist Monks blessing it when it was opened? I think that we must have got the wrong ones.

Both challenges were ****ing stupid and unnecessary

He was shite all night and should have been hooked at least ten minutes before it all happened

He’s not good enough for this league

He definitely should have come off a lot earlier.

We showed more fight but total lack of quality everywhere on the pitch. We can escape with fight and aggression, but wtf has happened to our squad . Every player has gone backwards in the last two years. It is almost as if the new training ground has cursed us. Did we not have Buddhist Monks blessing it when it was opened? I think that we must have got the wrong ones.

It's weird. I thought Wilf was our best player right up until the red card. Then he did the second stupidest thing in the match.

He won plenty, but he gave the ball away on multiple occasions.

Then ****ed up like a pub player to gift them a goal, and nearly gave a penalty away as well

Shite

He’s not ****ing anywhere near good enough at this level. How on earth is he a starter every week is beyond me.

In the match thread it was mentioned that the luck is not going our way.

What part of this game were we been unlucky in. Souttar missing a sitter, Ndid assisting a Villa player, the sending-off, none of those were bad luck. We’re not unlucky. We are shit.

Yeah you make your luck. Villa had that handed on a plate to them. Would be nice to have someone do the same for us for once this season.

Everton have a defender hit one in the top corner near the death, that would usually go in row Z. Just would be nice to have had that luck in the past two games we have lost at the death.

And Maddison, deary me

That was bad

I had hoped him and Vardy would step up and drive us onto safety in these matches

Both complete wank

if you are unsure put the ball out or smash it upfield, criminal mistakes today and Villa played the referee perfectly.
They can't. They are physically, mentally & emotionally incapable of doing that after years of being forced to play it out as if they were peak Real ****ing Madrid.

They're convinced that if they ever attempt a simple defensive clearance they'll be struck dead by lightning & their resultant dead souls will burn in hell forever.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663