Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 4 (FOUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not you as well? Sigh.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

How is that homophobic? Is what I said some new British euphemism I missed out on in the first 33 years of my life there? I think you're seeing something that's not there - no offense was intended.

Last edited:
Sweet lickle Baby Jebus, that was bad

The whole of the Leicestershire Fire Brigade have been called in to hose down the stadium in an attempt to cleanse the horrific stench left by Liam Moore and Andy King

Wow

Onwards and upwards....

I found it embarrassing.

I expect pride in the shirt, a superb unbeaten run and the hunger to want be the best team in the division (before today possibly the best ever I'm the division).

I expected the fans to be in singing voice. It took 85th minute; a fourth Brighton goal and a raft of fans leaving before major noise.

And to finish it off a total own goal by the club in using the Police to stop a potential pitch invasion. Who are we....Lech Poznan?

Hopefully it's that bad day at the office which never came until today.

It was quite amusing from the point of view that it upset those who hadn't bothered before tonight. The biggest moaners had unfamiliar voices. I thought people leaving after their fourth went in were a bit off. I could understand under normal circumstances but tonight was never about the result for me. It was about celebrating our promotion in front if a near full house. I enjoyed myself, as I always do, regardless.

I know it would likely have been a very different result had promotion been riding on tonight's game but those of us who didn't want us to seal promotion on Saturday do you still feel the same?

Ouch - that's the double done on us.

It was quite amusing from the point of view that it upset those who hadn't bothered before tonight. The biggest moaners had unfamiliar voices. I thought people leaving after their fourth went in were a bit off. I could understand under normal circumstances but tonight was never about the result for me. It was about celebrating our promotion in front if a near full house. I enjoyed myself, as I always do, regardless.

See, I don't go that often but sometimes use my Dad's ticket when he can't make it but whenever I go, it's always the same old moaning wankers in Block G2 that just sit there moaning about anything and everything.

Usually it is the ref, quite often it is the empty seats but tonight it was the full seats.

Some people are just moaning wankers, nothing will change that.

See, I don't go that often but sometimes use my Dad's ticket when he can't make it but whenever I go, it's always the same old moaning wankers in Block G2 that just sit there moaning about anything and everything.

Usually it is the ref, quite often it is the empty seats but tonight it was the full seats.

Some people are just moaning wankers, nothing will change that.
:icon_lol: I love football fans. Daft twats.

What did the guy that just got cut off by RL say?
RL actually talking sense. Two callers in a row laying into the team and fans
He said "has youngy been on the buckfast!?" (A strong wine)

Stringer didn't get it either. But Young seemed genuinely pissed off/insulted. Accused the caller of libel... (Although pretty sure it's slander when spoken)
No. Slander is libellous when it is published, regardless of it is in the printed word or on TV or radio.

Whatever it was, it was pretty funny.

If it was the caller about the fans too then the caller was bang on, the fans were pretty poor tonight and only got going when we went 4 down and everyone got their fan cocks out to the people leaving.

Maybe a tad harsh on the fans as to be fair, there are quite a few pockets of fans scattered around the ground that do try to get things going but nothing catches on and they would be better all sitting in roughly the same area to get a better atmosphere.

Genuinely can't get annoyed about this result. If anything, a few spankings towards the end of the season might actually give some of our fans a sense of realism about what we're likely to face next season. We're going to face much, much better sides than Brighton and be chasing shadows, getting frustrated and start making piss poor decisions.

Hopefully, also gives NP a sense of what might happen if he took this squad up and they lost three or four on the spin. It wouldn't be pretty.

On the game itself, nobody was any good.

I'll let them off that one for the great season overall. However, if we mess up finishing top then that will really stink.

Also, I've seen in other threads that some homophobic comments were deleted, and rightly so. However, outside the away turnstiles tonight was an advertising hoarding from a Leicester gay, bi, transsexual organisation. Why pick the Brighton game to advertise this! Surely that is extreme stereotyping and unnecessary?

Last edited:
Nigel on at the moment -defence exceptionally poor tonight amongst other things

GTF reckons they didnt feel motivated.

Well I hope they are motivated enough in the next 5 games by the opportunity of the title and 100 points.

They fought for every ball and we played like we had a hangover. It was a shame to lose the unbeaten record but most fans around us didn't seem to care too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669