Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 4 (FOUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell that was bad. They played like they are hungover. I'd have thought there's a fair chance they were. Never mind. I think we can excuse them that one. Bit of a rest then on to Reading.

Only 6 points clear of Burnley now. Crickey!

It had to end somewhere, but against those Seagull munching ****-*******, it's a bit annoying.

Burnley won. How/when can we secure the title?

Homophobic comment removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss caskey, it doesn't seem the same around here since he got ****ed out of it, and I never got the chance to congratulate him on his Talkingballs award :icon_cry:

I miss caskey, it doesn't seem the same around here since he got ****ed out of it, and I never got the chance to congratulate him on his Talkingballs award :icon_cry:

I agree - bring back Caskey! and send him to Sixfields

Could have equalled the record for the longest unbeaten streak. Not now. Combination of turning up drunk and Pearson meddling with the side again.

Does promotion excuse a pissing terrible result like that given that we've just pissed a potential record away... [annoyed]

One good thing - it spoilt the night for all those who finally turned up to watch a LCFC match after shunning the team during the years in the wilderness.

What did the guy that just got cut off by RL say?
RL actually talking sense. Two callers in a row laying into the team and fans

What did the guy that just got cut off by RL say?
RL actually talking sense. Two callers in a row laying into the team and fans

Stringer didn't get it either. But Young seemed genuinely pissed off/insulted. Accused the caller of libel... (Although pretty sure it's slander when spoken)

someone now saying Pearson isn't fit for the job if that's how his team performs when the pressure is off...

Stringer didn't get it either. But Young seemed genuinely pissed off/insulted. Accused the caller of libel... (Although pretty sure it's slander when spoken)

someone now saying Pearson isn't fit for the job if that's how his team performs when the pressure is off...
Idiots!

Well at least these players can easily walk the bottom half of the Premier League................

......apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670