Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted that Knockeart does give the ball away more than others, watching his tricks is magical. And it is not just show, the defence have no idea where he or the ball are going to go. And he played several terrific passes in the second half on to the right wing to send Marshall and others off and running.

Great result. Attendance creeping up as well. Not surprised really.

Another home win, another clean sheet, yet still some people aren't happy.
NP nearly ballsed it up, waggy was crap, blah blah blah.

Love to be in your ideal world.:icon_roll

It was switched off here over three years ago when the analogue signals were turned off. Is it still available in some places?

Today was its last day. The final analogue transmitter was switched off in the UK, not sure where it was though.

Great result. We looked like we had parked the bus after 20 mins! We look good when we knock the ball about, I was impressed with the pace of the midfield and how they moved the ball around. Knocky was unplayable in the last 10 minutes! The defence looked solid; especially impressed with Morgan and Whitbread, and I was glad when De Laet got taken off as he looked a liability in defence, although superb in attack. Oh, the bloke sat behind me reckoned that 'justice was done' after Kasper saved the pen, was a stone-wall pen IMO. Okay performance, brilliant result. We can't win every home game, and it wouldn't surprise me if Palace stop that unbeaten streak.

We can't win every home game, and it wouldn't surprise me if Palace stop that unbeaten streak.
Hopefully you mean 100% record. Let's hope with Dougie gone, they'll be there for the taking. Truthfully though, I very much doubt they'll fall apart and will still pose a significant test for us.

Last edited:
Today was its last day. The final analogue transmitter was switched off in the UK, not sure where it was though.

Brougher Mountain, Divis and Limavady - and their associated relay transmitters. I understand that the Republic also switched off its last analogue transmitter yesterday.

Hampered by having to play for about seventy minutes with only ten men - Waghorn being completely hopeless, bordering on the embarrassing side of desperate.

He really isn't good enough at this level IMHO.

If things stay as they are, is there a chance our game on the 22nd Dec will be televised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669