Post Match Leicester 1 Chelsea 3

Junior Lewis managed one good game for us. Has Soumare managed to equal that even if you added up all the odd minutes her and there when he's not awful?

By the way pop, Chilwell oozed class throughout. His delivery from set pieces was superb and he made every full back we've had since he left look like amateurs.

Fofana basically walked through the match with a smirk on his face.

By the way pop, Chilwell oozed class throughout. His delivery from set pieces was superb and he made every full back we've had since he left look like amateurs.

Fofana smugly smirking his way through the game really pissed me off. As well as our general ineptitude at playing football. We were woeful and are fecked.

Fofana smugly smirking his way through the game really pissed me off. As well as our general ineptitude at playing football. We were woeful and are fecked.

As long as we play like we did in the Southampton defeat we'll be fine.....so I've heard.

Hard to sum that pile of shit up, isn’t it.

It was a gutless set up with a horribly unadventurous back five. You could see it wasn’t going to work after about ten minutes, but on we ****ing plod.

Ward just isn’t a Premier League standard goalie, and that is that. A complete ****ing howler for the first, and a great flapping fart for the second

The defending was absolutely ****ing dreadful from start to finish. How the **** have we come to this.A total lack of width meant the front two had no support, and Maddison was hopelessly wasted on the left. It. Was. Dreadful.

And then when Soumare and Tete came on it was game ****ing over. Two more hopeless incompetent ****s you couldn’t find anywhere else in the League.

Chelsea were really shit and we let them coast through without breaking a ****ing sweat.

**** all response from the crowd - most of them ****ed off rather than actually boo the ****. They gets what they ****ing deserves

Nailed on relegation incoming

Hard to put a finger on where it all went wrong, there has been a lot of wrong this season. Flickers of belief, remember spanking Forest? That classy display against Spurs.

For me today, KDH’s dreadful miss (Not blaming everything on him) I knew we were done for.

Call me a bed wetter, if we do pull this out of the bag and stay up (Why not with the remaining fixtures) unless there are big changes, next year will be much the same.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the Evans for Maddison substitution yet. I left at that moment, as it was clearly a message of “**** it let’s give up” to the players. So I gave up too.

He’s a narcissistic charlatan ****. **** off.

And how inevitable was it that Chilwell would score.

And Ward would produce more horrible pieces of goalkeeping.

And Bodgers would make awful substitutions.

And the fans would just sit on their arse and do nothing.

I hate the inevitability of it all.

Great. He was still utterly, utterly dog shit for us in nearly every game. That won't change.

KDH should score. Amartey should score. 3 points lost. Only positive i could take is Leicester fan's finally incorporating the word **** into a chant for the first time in 50 years . Way to go boys #proud.
Is it already 50 years since we asked:

Roger Hunt
Roger Hunt
Is it true what they all say
You are a ****?

Yes. Yes my real name is Lee Congerton. I brought in Denis Praet; a man you once claimed was the club’s best midfielder when you were telling us all how shit Maddison was.

Now we know your identity. What's the beef with soumare? Is the french league just shit or is the real soumare still playing over there?

You ****.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756