Post Match Leicester 1 Chelsea 3

Honestly. Danny Ward is so ****ing shit. We are crap all over the pitch but he has been a true disaster.
I wouldn’t even want him as number one if we get relegated.

Honestly. Danny Ward is so ****ing shit. We are crap all over the pitch but he has been a true disaster.
Yes. I've lost patience with him. I was directly in line. As soon as Chilwell pulls back his foot to shoot there is a big gap between Ward and the post and I just know he will score. He didn't even hit it that hard. It just seemed to trundle into the net.

Yes. I've lost patience with him. I was directly in line. As soon as Chilwell pulls back his foot to shoot there is a big gap between Ward and the post and I just know he will score. He didn't even hit it that hard. It just seemed to trundle into the net.
The second wasn’t much better. Useless.

The rest of the team deciding to back-off Fernandez and not close him down and then not to track Havertz makes the second goal a collective monumental ****-up.

On the plus side, I did enjoy the walk with the dog. Despite the rain.

I could have watched the 2nd half but decided against. We're down aren't we?

Quite unsettling looking at all of the half dead zombies just sitting quietly and motionless as though waiting for the reaper.

Not a glint of life in their passionless black eyes.

Not even understanding what is happening.

The whole ground should have been ferociously joining in with the Rodgers out chants but instead it was just great swathes of grey, labotomized bags of skin who have given up.

Quite unsettling looking at all of the half dead zombies just sitting quietly and motionless as though waiting for the reaper.

Not a glint of life in their passionless black eyes.

Not even understanding what is happening.

The whole ground should have been ferociously joining in with the Rodgers out chants but instead it was just great swathes of grey, labotomized bags of skin who have given up.
Brilliant.

How did we not get a penalty for Fofana elbowing the ball?

I noticed at the Arsenal game, particularly because they were such utter shithouses, we don’t have one single player who will stand up for themselves. Arsenal players cheating and time wasting and our players stand there like guilty children who’ve broken something.

The utterly farcical booking for Mendy at Old Trafford, he went and ****ing apologised to the bloke and gently rubbed his back.

Staff laughing and joking with Chilwell and Fofana at FT yesterday.

We’re utterly pathetic.

I noticed at the Arsenal game, particularly because they were such utter shithouses, we don’t have one single player who will stand up for themselves. Arsenal players cheating and time wasting and our players stand there like guilty children who’ve broken something.

The utterly farcical booking for Mendy at Old Trafford, he went and ****ing apologised to the bloke and gently rubbed his back.

We’re utterly pathetic.
Agree 100%

Lovely boys, all of them.

Reading Martin O'Neill biography. He wouldn't have stood for any of this. Wish he were here.

We’re utterly pathetic.

You're such a silly billy. We don't need to worry because Jesus will make everything all right.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463