Post Match Leicester 1 Doncaster 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that we won the last four games without conceding a goal, despite not playing at our best. Not a bad way to finish the season.

Well done Nigel and the whole team, and very pleased that we've got a 20-league goal striker after all these years.

Very disappointed for Donny though.

Late to the ball. It was poor defending, no doubt but I personally am disappointed that our last goal of the year was scored via a blatant dive.

However it seems we should have had a certain penalty in the first half.

Fans are on the pitch now

Lots of boos from the rest of the fans.... and 'wankers, wankers' chants. A steward down hurt on the floor now too needing medical help.

Might not see the trophy presented today. What a shame.

The trophy IS out... it's on the pitch. Celebrations coming up!

Got to hear a bit of Status Quo here ;)

Pearson being introduced onto the pitch... but hasn't actually come out.
Steward is still down injured and being treated too.

Last edited:
Goosebumps watching the trophy presentation!

My stream has frozen here... not sure I mind!

LCFC Trophy.JPG

Brilliant! Did feel a bit for Donny but it was utterly mental tactics by Dickov at the end though, 90 minutes in when it was still 2-1 to Bolton they were still keeping 11 men behind the ball and had a corner and kept both their keeper and a defender back for it. It was as if they'd forgotten that Birmingham could still score. They should've been throwing everything at us in the last 10 minutes but were still playing all-out-defence.

Truly a memorable afternoon - apart from the game, of course, which was complete and utter shite

Donny deserve to go down after that, they were pathetic.

Goosebumps listening to 30,000 people singing we are the champions, and on the pitch with my lad for a gadabout once all the parade was over. He'll remember this day forever

Lovely. Simply lovely

I saw a steward get punched in the stomach and knocked to the ground in front of the kop when some moron ran on before the trophy came out. That ruined the occasion slightly for me.

Other than that, it was lovely seeing everyone mingle on the pitch after the celebrations. The game was pants. Donny really shot themselves in the foot.

Fantastic scenes only dampened by Brum staying up. Must be a thrill for them surviving by the skin of their teeth, but it will be a long time before they experience the thrills of our season.

Big fat glass of Bowmore being consumed. I am getting smashed. ****ing happy as hell but shedding a wry tear, I think part of the reason for this might be down to distance and geography.

Excellent day all round. The game was about as exciting as expected.

Just as a note, that useless striker of ours scored his 20th league goal of the season, what a useless fecker.

Great to see Top coming round with the players and having photos with the fans, excuse the pun, but seems a real top bloke.

A day and a season I will never forget, absolutely brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669