Post Match Leicester 1 Doncaster 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on that note, why the club didn't announce that we will present the trophy, do a full lap of the pitch and once the players are off, then we will allow you on the pitch? Would have saved some hassle.

Because that would have required stating that it was ok to be on the pitch and no one at the club could bring themselves to authorise that! Naive and, if we really want to be an established premier league outfit, it shows we are still lacking behind the scenes in certain areas.

Yes he's brown bread but on the plus side he doesn't have to follow donny in league 1

Yet there are some who will still insist that watching City in that division was their most enjoyable season ever.

An hour after the end of the season is probably ok matt!

I don't know the ins and outs of the law to be honest, I was just under the impression that it was a legal offense to enter the field of play but no idea on time restrictions.

I don't know the ins and outs of the law to be honest, I was just under the impression that it was a legal offense to enter the field of play but no idea on time restrictions.

Of course but at some point does it must cease to be the playing area?

Last edited:

Of course but at some point does it must cease to be the playing area?

It's an arrestable offence for an unauthorised person to enter the field of play. The pitch and its surrounds continue to be the field of play for 60 minutes after the game finishes. It is of course possible for people to be authorised to go onto the field of play before the end of that hour .

True, but no trip to Swindon either. Swings and roundabouts.

Swindon, you say? Shouldn't that be swings and magic roundabouts?

Fortunately Swindon was one of only two away games I missed that season; even more fortunately Tranmere was the other.

There appears to be posts missing from this thread, where have they gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669