Leicester 1 Hartlepool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor first half and a comfortable second. Should have been an easy 3-0 win.

I thought Oakley had a decent game today along with Dyer whose got real confidence now. Tunchev dug Hobbs out of the dump a few times. I thought Adams showed lots of willing running and a clever football brain but lacked the quality at critical times - in fact similar to Gradel. He's a young lad and he'll improve.

I think that's one factor I learnt today, sometimes it's obvious that a lot of these players are still learning and it's probably harsh being very critical of them.

A good result on Tuesday and we will proud sit above them.

Most convincing performance I've seen yet this season. Just needed a lot better finishing.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha
You won 1-0 to a mediocre team and that was convincing.

The irony of this post considering posts elsewhere about Leeds' result today. Out-done yourself.....a win on Tuesday we're top of the league with the fresh air of a point.....

My first game of the season (slack I know)... 3 points - great, but I think there is still work to be done. Impressed with Dyer, best player on the pitch today for me.

I could have written that, word for word.:icon_bigg

hahahahaha
You won 1-0 to a mediocre team and that was convincing.

You know, if it wasn't for the fact we had a match postponed due to international call ups (don't worry, you're leeds, you probably don't know what international call ups are) we would be at the top of the table this afternoon.

Cant wait for you lot to come to E.R.
We will batter you.

Well you batter everything else up there. Mars Bars, Snickers, Lard, Sheeps testicles.....

OK, three points, some good performances (Lloyd Dyer take a bow) and no goal conceded. Strange then that I walked away afterwards feeling a bit deflated. Perhaps it was the nervous tension during the last 5 minutes when I fully expected the monkey hangers to score. Last season they probably would have done, but this is now and we are getting results this time.

Onwards and upwards.....

Just got back, good performance by city, Dyer was outstanding as were Adams and Gilbert on the right.

Gilbert was the one wearing yellow boots? I thought he was terrible.

(His boots were outdone by the orange ones worn by Michael Mackay, which clashed totally with the red socks.)

(His boots were outdone by the orange ones worn by Michael Mackay, which clashed totally with the red socks.)

He'd get away with it Siouxsie but for the lime green headband

Okay i know Gilbert the Filbert wasn't awesome but all of our good moments came from out wide today and i thought he got involved well going forward.

Powell was sound, he certainly dosen't look his age on the pitch. Although i think Berner will be a better partener for Dyer, but hey, not many league 1 clubs have chose of two ex-prem players at left back do they?

"Great to get a female perspective of the game.... "

Well since I'm obviously incapable of understanding the more complex rules of the game ( something I felt I shared with the linesman on on the west stand side) I concentrate on the aesthetic side.

"Great to get a female perspective of the game.... "

Well since I'm obviously incapable of understanding the more complex rules of the game ( something I felt I shared with the linesman on on the west stand side) I concentrate on the aesthetic side.

What did you think of the catering and the flower baskets ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669