Leicester 1 Hartlepool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i know Gilbert the Filbert wasn't awesome but all of our good moments came from out wide today and i thought he got involved well going forward.

Powell was sound, he certainly dosen't look his age on the pitch. Although i think Berner will be a better partener for Dyer, but hey, not many league 1 clubs have chose of two ex-prem players at left back do they?

must agree with you :icon_wink

Bet you had a footballing education today Newts what with being sat next to tedfoxxx all afternoon!

A lesson in football and Morrissey:icon_lol:

Very poor first half and a comfortable second. Should have been an easy 3-0 win.

. I thought Adams showed lots of willing running and a clever football brain but lacked the quality at critical times -.

Adams is brave and a worker. However, I agree about his quality; particularly his first touch. He does remind me of Frankie Wortho's joke about modern footballers: "Some of them can trap a ball further than I can kick it."

Indeed, the way he carried those disabled people out of that burning bus prior to kick off was particularly noteworthy.

What was Nicky Adams doing in Hinkley?

Adams is brave and a worker. However, I agree about his quality; particularly his first touch. He does remind me of Frankie Wortho's joke about modern footballers: "Some of them can trap a ball further than I can kick it."

He seems to cross the ball a liitle early as well. I'd like to see him get to the touchline before crossing once or twice.

We won one nil and virtually no complaints other then one: what is it with city and rival keepers? they all turn into gods at the walkers. could have been 3-0 easy.

so yes, we won only one-nil, but by god we looked convincing for me.

felt similar to the first game against MK dons. anyone agree?

hahahahaha
You won 1-0 to a mediocre team and that was convincing.

Cant wait for you lot to come to E.R.

We will batter you.

lol - I'm sorry to encourage this Northern scrotum, but Leeds struggled to beat Hereford today who are bottom, and who hadn't won a single point away from home yet!! In addition, looks like Hereford set out the bus in front of their goal and were, according to the BBC, "marshalled by on-loan Bruno N'Gotty". So Hereford "made it difficult for them" and our reject player lead the way! Sportinglife.com commented that Leeds had "overwhelming possession but few clear chances."

Apart from the above, we all know that a win is a win, no matter whether it's by one goal or four. I'm glad to see our new team coming together well - plenty of changes in the summer and looks like we should be moving from strength to strength. Look forward to completing our game-in-hand, winning by a single goal (or more) and having played an equal number of games as our league 1 compatriots.

Indeed, the way he carried those disabled people out of that burning bus prior to kick off was particularly noteworthy.

Are you sure that wasn't the team bus!

hahahahaha
You won 1-0 to a mediocre team and that was convincing.

Cant wait for you lot to come to E.R.
We will batter you.

Ha hahahahah, and you won 1-0 against the worst team in the division.

We will **** you up pal. We always do.

Ha hahahahah, and you won 1-0 against the worst team in the division.

We will **** you up pal. We always do.

I cannot wait for us to play them, seriously cannot wait to shut the ****ers up.

Quality day yesterday corporate box, free food/beer and a tenner on oakley at 18/1. ooh and 3 points of course :038::038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669