Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link up play down our left hand side with Luke, KDH & Harvey was ****ing orgasmic.
For all 3 to come from our academy, makes it even more so.

The game itself was end to end, entertaining with quality and stupidity from both sides.

2 great saves from Kasper seemed to spur us on , as after his second save we scored and were the better team.

a word to the ref, you ducking bottled it.
I’m all for the game flowing, but they should have had 5 yellows in the first half, 3 to 1 player.

a word to the ref, you ducking bottled it.
I’m all for the game flowing, but they should have had 5 yellows in the first half, 3 to 1 player.

It was really ****ing me off. Anytime we went to go forward they were trying to foul us. Barnes could've had a number of freekicks too had he dived as he was knocked off balance. Vardy fouled that twat of theirs in second half and it should've been a yellow but the ref had set the bar first half.

Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. We were ok against a poor Leeds side. With 19 shots and 5 on target , a more clinical side would have given us a right good hiding. Great to get the points and get a clean sheet. But please, let’s be under no illusion here. We won because we were playing poor side that had lost 6 from the last seven.

Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. We were ok against a poor Leeds side. With 19 shots and 5 on target , a more clinical side would have given us a right good hiding. Great to get the points and get a clean sheet. But please, let’s be under no illusion here. We won because we were playing poor side that had lost 6 from the last seven.
There is literally, no one, not a single poster, who is 'too far ahead of themselves' in this thread. Not one.

Blah, blah, blah
Bollox

Albrighton had a shocker today. He put in 100% as always, but his technique just wasn’t clicking today.

As for the ref, the consistency was shocking and I agree with the previous comments on his bottlejob nature. However if he wasn’t so shite, ndidi might have been sent off, which I think he should have been.

Albrighton had a shocker today. He put in 100% as always, but his technique just wasn’t clicking today.

As for the ref, the consistency was shocking and I agree with the previous comments on his bottlejob nature. However if he wasn’t so shite, ndidi might have been sent off, which I think he should have been.
He got in the way a lot too, there were several times in the first half where he was stood far too close to players who were clearly about to receive the ball.

The link up play down our left hand side with Luke, KDH & Harvey was ****ing orgasmic.
For all 3 to come from our academy, makes it even more so.
Agree - though less experienced than the other two, I thought Thomas worked hard today. He is having to learn as he goes along and will surely improve with the opportunity he is getting.

It is an astoundingly accurate reflection of what I saw in person.

Far more so than the result.

If you don't see the value in that, fine. But many do.
I didn’t think it was quite that bad…that said, they had a tap in that Kasper incredibly got a foot to. That may have tipped it further.

If I was going to completely make up my own Xg number for us it'd be higher. Wilf's header and the chance we actually scored from would be over 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566