Post Match Leicester 1 Manchester City 1 (League cup QF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A well structured, eloquent, considered response. Kudos. If I appear angry it may be because pissing away hundreds of pounds to watch the kind of poorly organised, badly thought out, tactically inept football Puel has us playing isn't my idea of a good use of cash. I'm sure you'll tell me that I had decided that I wanted to waste my money way before Puel arrived anyway becasue I am a 'so called', 'fickle', 'bone-headed', 'plastic' blah blah Zzzzzzzzz.
If the cap fits....

You might be surprised ;)
Why? How could the relationship between your head and a cap surprise BM? Do you have a noteworthy selection of comically large hats? Have you got a freakishly small head? Does the top of your head emit jets of air, thus repelling headwear?

Something tells me that it would be quite hard to surprise BM, can’t wait to find out.

Why? How could the relationship between your head and a cap surprise BM? Do you have a noteworthy selection of comically large hats? Have you got a freakishly small head? Does the top of your head emit jets of air, thus repelling headwear?

Something tells me that it would be quite hard to surprise BM, can’t wait to find out.
Well then, you may be surprised as well ;)

The penalty shootout intrigues me. We looked so positive, in both our previous attempts this season. I wonder why we looked so poor against Manchester City. Logically, I would have thought that penalties were a great leveller and that we should have got a real boost - particularly after Sterling's effort.

None of our takers, including Harry Maguire, gave the appearance of any belief that they were going to trouble the keeper.

You're right. Harry's pen was a poor effort and very nearly saved. He attempted a half hearted, diffident and embarrassed celebration afterwards which set the tone for the rest of them. Not inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363