Post Match Leicester 1 Manchester City 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester 1 Man City 3

You should post here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Knockeart/704738346204003?hc_location=stream
Brown Nose and even up those that are telling him he's fantastic

He's not too impressed with his own performance though

So, somebody has set up a Knockeart Facefuck page and after a few days they've then gone a step further and are now pretending to actually be Knockeart.
Sweet baby Jesus wrapped in whore's knickers! Please somebody make this stop.

So, somebody has set up a Knockeart Facefuck page and after a few days they've then gone a step further and are now pretending to actually be Knockeart.
Sweet baby Jesus wrapped in whore's knickers! Please somebody make this stop.

For a johnny foreigner his English isn't bad do you not think.:icon_wink

For a johnny foreigner his English isn't bad do you not think.:icon_wink

Actually, I think it's the lack of written English ability that makes it so obvious that it isn't him

Actually, I think it's the lack of written English ability that makes it so obvious that it isn't him

I can pop next door and ask him if he wrote it if you want.

I can pop next door and ask him if he wrote it if you want.

I think it's fairly clear that we don't need his confirmation on this. If I was you, I would be tempted to show him and take the piss out of him over it though

And isn't that a depressing indictment of modern football?

Yes. I remember seeing Wolves vs Preston in the 1950s when both were vying to become First Division Champions which is unthinkable now.

But don't sentimentalise the past.
Stanley Matthews played in mud. Bobby Charlton must envy the protection David Beckham got. Football grounds were hives of racism and sexism. TV coverage was pathetic. In the 1960s and 70s football hooligans were a serious problem.
Overall I prefer modern football.

Concentrate on the league now, until the Stoke game

Its official, our vocal support is totally dead, our fans on the whole are devoid of any character, enthusiasm or effort.

The noise generated for a bloody X Factor contestant was considerably louder than any support for that team.

An honest question hoping for honest answers, does anyone here actually enjoy the matchday experience at Leicester these days?

Its official, our vocal support is totally dead, our fans on the whole are devoid of any character, enthusiasm or effort.

The noise generated for a bloody X Factor contestant was considerably louder than any support for that team.

An honest question hoping for honest answers, does anyone here actually enjoy the matchday experience at Leicester these days?

I'm not convinced the "experience" is any better elsewhere really. I've not been to a huge number of away games, but I can honestly say that if the ones I have been to, none of the home support were any more vocal than ours. Chelsea were particularly awful.

I think this can apply to football in general though Lako. I don't think it's unique to us. Away days are the best option for a better atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669