Post Match Leicester 1 Middlesbrough 2

they are not capable of working hard, we have been in 2nd gear all season, we deserved that today, let's see if there is a reaction against Leeds.
too many believing their own hype imo, there is a set way of playing and the players are incapable of thinking for themselves.
also it sounded like a library today, if teams are going to put 11 men behind the ball, we need to cross more with tons of variety ie low crosses, oh and keep shooting it actually helps.
oh well onto the next game

This i can definitely agree with.

frustrating to lose, but hopefully a kick up the arse before a very big Leeds game…

Weird subs.

Exactly what cost us. We just had everything go against us in the first half. We missed our chances and they took theirs.

The changes made by EM totally fecked us. Cannon on the left wing was insane. Then he brought on Akgun and played him in three positions, none of which he settled into. McAteer is a waste of space and was again. It was only the old guard of Vardy and then Albrighton that made a positive impact. Why he waited until 89 mins to bring on Albrighton was baffling.

Faes and Dewsbury-Hall were both appalling. They played like they'd come onto the pitch after a 24 hour drink and drug bender. Shocking passing and decision making from them.

You can easily shrug and say it was just one of those days. And there is some truth in that. However, it was poor game management and confusing and downright stupid changes that cost us more than anything else.

Carrick has a poor side but he organised them very well. With this group of players, we'd be whipping boys in the PL because all it takes to exploit 'ze system' is a bit of intelligence from an opposing manager.

Once again, when EM needed a 'Plan B', he was found wanting. As long as everything is fine, we're fine. When it doesn't work, he really needs to be able to make positive changes to the set up which will mean that an opponent that is set up to counter our shape has to rethink it.

A pretty ****ing awful day at the office.

The shitlist is far too long to go into, but big shout outs to Faes, Justin and KDH who were all complete dogfilth. Wankers, the lot of ‘em

And then the biggest shout out to the manager, whose substitutions were ill-conceived, bordering on the plain ****ing stupid. Cannon on the left FFS, Akgun in place of our single main threat FFS, McAteer anywhere near the pitch FFS. Madness.

Finally got it right with five minutes left - that’s not ****ing good enough, Enzo

They set up with five at the back and a ridiculously deep block - something we are well used to seeing - but when you can’t pass the ball to your own player five ****ing yards away, or miss gilt-edged chances given to you on a golden ****ing platter, then you shrug your shoulders and accept you’ve all played like complete ****s, including the manager

Having said all that, Vestergaard and Daka missed two free headers, Vardy missed from a yard out, and then Vestergaard missed an open goal that a ****ing ten year old could have put away.

Boys in the corner sang for about ten minutes, then it was like a library

Awful stuff

When Cannon came on at half time I stupidly thought it meant a change in system.

But nope, Cannon on the left wing it was. Silly me.

Firstly, my e-ticket worked flawlessly as always.

Secondly, I wish it ****ing hadn't.

Awful stuff from a few players today but KDH and Justin were the main culprits. I have to say, Fatawu was pretty ****ing terrible as well. But even given all that, we created more than enough to batter them, we just couldn't finish well enough. It was nothing to do with 'needing a plan B' it was much much simpler; put the ball in the ****ing net. We just couldn't manage it today despite numerous opportunities.

Lose against Leeds next time out and the 'we've pissed this league' train will be suffering from squeaky wheels.

When Cannon came on at half time I stupidly thought it meant a change in system.

But nope, Cannon on the left wing it was. Silly me.
There was nothing wrong with the system. We created a huge number of chances, we just couldn't finish.

Didn't see any of it today. Wasn't expecting much of a result either. Certain teams will just do us, unfortunately. Would also expect similar against Leeds. Can't grumble as still expect us to piss the league n all that.

Didn't see any of it today. Wasn't expecting much of a result either. Certain teams will just do us, unfortunately. Would also expect similar against Leeds. Can't grumble as still expect us to piss the league n all that.

Well if we carry on playing like we did today, the only thing we’ll be pissing is our pants

Well if we carry on playing like we did today, the only thing we’ll be pissing is our pants
If we continue playing like we did today and take our chances, we will win the league.

Get a Grip!

We didn’t olay well and still should have scored 5.

Long drive to see us be that turgid. So many off their A game it was ridiculous. And yet we still could have got something. Was it just me, or was it a blatant handball by one of their players in the box? I think I see a penalty every game though, so don’t trust my own eyes. Their first looked way offside as well. Oh, and the ref was shit. But Middlesbrough looked a decent side.

Long drive to see us be that turgid. So many off their A game it was ridiculous. And yet we still could have got something. Was it just me, or was it a blatant handball by one of their players in the box? I think I see a penalty every game though, so don’t trust my own eyes. Their first looked way offside as well. Oh, and the ref was shit. But Middlesbrough looked a decent side.
It was a blatant handball - outstretched arm too. Shortly afterwards during a break in play the assistant indicated to Enzo that he had played it with his chest; the assistant was 'mistaken'.

Glad I wasn’t going mad then. **** me the officials are shit in this league. All the time wasting and yet just a few minutes extra time for each half. It was mad.

Was their goal offside?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464