Leicester 1 Reading 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_bigg

Shit, only word I can think of to describe that.

In particular Wellens needs to stop thinking he is Kaka with the 50 yard cross field passes he can't do. Gallagher looked like he couldn't be arsed, Fryatt is a waste of time please **** off, Logan looked nervous and worried the life out of me, Hobbs and Berner were both shit, Sousa sort it out and buy a striker you are begining to bore me you Portugese twat, no way should we sack him though.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: sorry Harbs, but this post has really tickled me

Surely people can see the train wreck that is evolving now? It's staring us in the face.

Shambolic on the pitch. Shambolic off the pitch.

The sooner Sousa and Mandaric are out of the club the better.

It comes to something when you'd rather have anything else than what we've got now.

Fair play to Sousa for one thing. It takes some skill to take a group with a strong team ethic and spirit and have them playing like inept strangers.

Surely people can see the train wreck that is evolving now? It's staring us in the face.

It comes to something when you'd rather have anything else than what we've got now.

Fair play to Sousa for one thing. It takes some skill to take a group with a strong team ethic and spirit and have them playing like inept strangers.
We'll be hauled over the coals but they will see eventually.

Spot on

Are you actually being serious....

I am currently gutted with the start to the season we have made, the game today was bad as was the Palace, Boro and Burnley game but ****ing hell give the man a chance, I hate supporting Leicester at times like this it is almost like our fans seem to revel in us being shit and enjoy constantly moaning and slating the players and coaching staff, we were also majorly unlucky today if Dyers shot hadnt been excellently saved and Howards header cleared off the line we would have been sat in mid table a few points off the play offs, it didn't happen and we are in a woeful position but don't have a baby about it, beat Cov and I will be happy again as will most of our fans. Or just moan and make out that the club is in ruin and is going down to League 1 and will be playing Harborough Town in a few years. Yeah....good idea.

Are you actually being serious....

I am currently gutted with the start to the season we have made, the game today was bad as was the Palace, Boro and Burnley game but ****ing hell give the man a chance, I hate supporting Leicester at times like this it is almost like our fans seem to revel in us being shit and enjoy constantly moaning and slating the players and coaching staff, we were also majorly unlucky today if Dyers shot hadnt been excellently saved and Howards header cleared off the line we would have been sat in mid table a few points off the play offs, it didn't happen and we are in a woeful position but don't have a baby about it, beat Cov and I will be happy again as will most of our fans. Or just moan and make out that the club is in ruin and is going down to League 1 and will be playing Harborough Town in a few years. Yeah....good idea.

I like your optimism Harbs :038:

We'll be hauled over the coals but they will see eventually.

I'm giving it two more games. He's got two weeks now with the squad to correct and sort it out.

My opinion is that within three months, we've gonna from possessing a squad with some cracking British prospects at the forefront and a superb young manager firmly aware of the impact of sports science to a squad with a load of foreign lads the majority no-one had ever of, lots of injuries and a manager who doesn't have a clue on his best eleven.

In the 360 minutes of league football, we've only looked like scoring from 50 of them. It's alright saying it's luck...but every time, we haven't react well to it, the players head drop and the game is dead.

I'm giving it two more games. He's got two weeks now with the squad to correct and sort it out.

My opinion is that within three months, we've gonna from possessing a squad with some cracking British prospects at the forefront and a superb young manager firmly aware of the impact of sports science to a squad with a load of foreign lads the majority no-one had ever of, lots of injuries and a manager who doesn't have a clue on his best eleven.

In the 360 minutes of league football, we've only looked like scoring from 50 of them. It's alright saying it's luck...but every time, we haven't react well to it, the players head drop and the game is dead.

Agreed. The rest will come on board in due course.

Get the clown out now. The damage he's done in a few short months is unreal.

I'm concerned.....but do think we were unlucky tonight.
As I've said in another thread the man management and possibility of losing Fryatt/King etc worries me more than the performances to date.

Let's not forget that in March we lost 4 games on the bounce, and were abysmal for most of them. A run of form always looks worse at the start of the season than taken into context against the rest of the season.

However I am not a Sousa-apologist, I am on the fence and will be watching the transfer dealings of the next few days with concern.

I'm concerned.....but do think we were unlucky tonight.
As I've said in another thread the man management and possibility of losing Fryatt/King etc worries me more than the performances to date.

Let's not forget that in March we lost 4 games on the bounce, and were abysmal for most of them. A run of form always looks worse at the start of the season than taken into context against the rest of the season.

However I am not a Sousa-apologist, I am on the fence and will be watching the transfer dealings of the next few days with concern.

good review and pretty much how I feel :038:

Hey I've only just realised we moved up a spot today to second bottom. Things are looking up :)

I don't think that The Manager bloke is nearly as worried as some people on here.

He is possibly thinking "it's all in hand, last season was rubbish to start with (at Swansea) but turned out Ok in the end". In Portuguese.

I do wish I had that optimism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670