Leicester 1 Reading 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutting given the circumstances. But deary me, I have some concerns and I'd exhaust myself going through them.

However, I can say two main ones.

Please go back to basics defensively.

Please start putting a shift rather than wandering around and blaming every ****er else.

Maybe...one more, drop Howard, he's an impact player at best now.

I agree. Howard would be more useful if we used him as a sub for the last 20 minutes of a match.

Get Sousa out, he is a wate of space, 4 games 8 goals isn't good and for no win in 4 games and having 3 losses is terrible! Yes I know O'neill lost his first 5 or 7 games, but Sousa is terrible!

Negatives are easy. Poor result.

Positives for me were, Lamey who i thought looked good. That's all really. Dyer, don't ever tell me to be quiet again you shithead; albeit our best player by miles....
Moreno looked terrible.

I wonder how long it will be for the 'Sousa Out' threads to start popping up. It sounds, from our start of the new campaign, that we sound good attacking w*s* and piss poor defensive w*s*. We need to nip this in the bud now and start getting results.

I would guess that Milan may already be thinking along the lines of "Sousa Out". Our chairman is not noted for his loyalty or patience.

With Campbell clearly set to move the next three days should be interesting.

It might help if he could call upon Vitor and Tunchev, freeing Moreno to play in midfield instead of Oakley, who is past it.

We never had either of those two last year. Morrison proved adequate back up and we haven't replaced Brown who was at least commanding. As for Moreno going from how he seems to play in slow motion, I doubt his abilities in the up and at them Championship.

I thought Lamey looked no better than Neilson.

Why didn't we give Kebe a sore couple of ankles early on? See what he's made of then.

Last edited:
We never had either of those two last year. Morrison proved adequate back up and we haven't replaced Brown who was at least commanding. As for Moreno going from how he seems to play in slow motion, I doubt his abilities in the up and at them Championship

I think that Moreno is technically one of our better players. He's not tall enough to play at centre half. I still think that he can do a job in midfield.

Just hopeless and helpless

Going down faster than Alex at a boy scout jamboree

Moreno dreadful, Berner awful, Gallagher embarrassing

Fancy leaving King and Fryatt on the bench, and fancy excluding Morrisson altogether

Shocking

Negatives are easy. Poor result.

Positives for me were, Lamey who i thought looked good. That's all really. Dyer, don't ever tell me to be quiet again you shithead; albeit our best player by miles....
Moreno looked terrible.

Thought that was what Dyer was suggesting...

He was our best player today by far, but there was no need for that.

I'm left bemused - what is Sousa doing?

Either he's a genius beyond my comprehension or he's a clueless twat who will never achieve anything in management.

What an absolute shower of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670