Post Match Leicester 1 Spartak Moscow 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another frustrating night in what is increasingly a frustrating season.

Im not convinced it’s a huge disaster as regards the group but I could be wrong.

****ing awful performance against a side who’d I’d fancy Coalville Town to beat

****ing shambles

Poor. And dull.

Should've won it from Vardy's pen. Or Nacho not blocking KDH shot.

But crap throughout really. We conceded again to a team who had NOTHING going forwards.

I think we missed Maddison and Barnes too though, really needed something from midfield to break the lines Spartak stayed in

Given the line-up, lack of urgency, and application i would say we got the result we were apparently playing for?

I only saw the second half. Soumare looked as shit as ever. Nacho looked like he'd left his feet in the dressing room. Daka once again gave his best Ahmed Musa impression and Bertrand.... Holy ****ing flaps, he really is truly hopeless.

What a frustrating game to watch. Thought we were going to win easily but we just didn't seem to be bothered. Frustrating beyond words.

Absolutely pathetic. First 20 we looked like we'd piss it but then it was same old. Vardy's pen was shite. It's gone stale hasn't it?

Before kick off I said I wanted Lookman to get another go. But **** me, he just came on and stood still on the left wing. One moment of movement from him to get us a pen! But he didn't even look like he was trying the rest of the time.

Special shout out for Bertrand and how unbelievably shite he is though.

I'm amazed at how bad he is.

I wonder if his full surname is actually Bertrand Ernie. Because he's playing like a complete muppet.

****ing awful performance against a side who’d I’d fancy Coalville Town to beat

****ing shambles

I've watched shitloads of conference North sides who were better than we drew with today.

Perez
Bertrand
Tielemans
Daka
Nacho
Lookman

All complete bollocks

Rodgers should have changed the shape after twenty minutes, as a back three effectively just wasted a player for ninety minutes

We’ve completely ****ed up this competition from the off

Lots of the ball, not enough quality in the final third.

Tielemans good.
Soumare good.
Castagne good.
Lookman good.

Perez dreadful.
Bertrand dreadful.

Everyone else meh at best.....

3 shots on target at home against that lot.

Shambles.

Basically, unless we have an on it 1st XI out playing 4231 we can play shit v anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566