Post Match Leicester 1 West Bromwich Albion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute steaming pile of shit. ****ing useless.

We tried but no clinical finishing or even shots at goal.

Sort it out Ranieri!

Let's pump the ball in the air to their 6'+ back four. Clueless.

Awful - bad decisions from individual players. Drink water's back-pass stands out (he was amazing after that screw up), Musa kept getting in great positions then doing silly things (early crosses when there was no one in the box), Mahrez kept running into people although improved later on, Slimani was poor all the way through, King was absent and Gray apparently can't cross the ball.

We had a bunch of PL games lined up that should have resulted in points. WBA, Watford and Middlesboro. Not a great start.

Didn't think we were that bad, especially in the second half but that catastrophic error from Drinkwater came at a time when we were well on top. Didn't think Gray needed to come on for Musa either today.. he was looking a threat at the time. A few small errors (and one massive **** up) have undermined a fairly decent performance IMO.

We didn't deserve to lose but we certainly didn't deserve to win. Some decent individual performances but collectively not good enough once again.

I thought Vardy came on at half-time but I didn't see him do anything in the 2nd half so maybe I was wrong.

Absolute ****ing shit. They couldnt do anything simple today or try to. West Brom weren't even very good but totally deserved their win.

This may not be the worst performance of the season by a long chalk but the manner of this defeat is awful. Just mistake after mistake with no quality at all in the final third. A really poor result and one which sets alarm bells ringing a little.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; sentiment aside, Andy King shouldn't be within a country mile of the starting eleven. He was totally anonymous once more today. I also think we saw today why Gray hasn't been getting game time; his crossing was dreadful.

It's strange; I don't see in Slimani what others seem to. Yes, he can head well enough but with the ball at his feet he offers little more than Ulloa and ifnwe are honest Ulloa offers next to nothing. Is he really that much of an improvement.

Still, we won't be relegated and we have the CL to keep us entertained so I guess it's not all bad...... although right now it is hard to remain upbeat!

Didn't think we were that bad, especially in the second half but that catastrophic error from Drinkwater came at a time when we were well on top. Didn't think Gray needed to come on for Musa either today.. he was looking a threat at the time. A few small errors (and one massive **** up) have undermined a fairly decent performance IMO.

LOLZ

We didn't deserve to lose but we certainly didn't deserve to win. Some decent individual performances but collectively not good enough once again.

I thought Vardy came on at half-time but I didn't see him do anything in the 2nd half so maybe I was wrong.

We did deserve to lose. the fact we managed a goal was impressive and made the margin less than our play deserved.

West Brom prove again that they are awkward bastards to play against. Don't think they deserved to win, but we were nowhere near it.

Still nowhere near the team we even looked like in shit games last season. Lots of work ahead.

Very poor - a game we could have won thrown away. Thought Fuchs and Mahrez worked hard and did well. It's clear why we don't use Gray more often, in fact, all the 3 substitutes were considerably less effective than those they replaced. Drinkwater (usually one of our best players) looked well out of it today, long before the catastrophic back pass. The finishing was poor for that second goal - he virtually knocked it against Ziegler - Kasper would likely have saved it .

The problem we've got is that teams know how to play against us in the Premier League by now. We do seem to find it difficult to break down teams that sit back and we know without space, Vardy is not as effective... Coupled with that we haven't looked as strong at the back this year. We lost Kante's energy in midfield and haven't got another player of the same standard to replace him...

This year there are big issues with players not being on the same wavelength IMO. Slimani is a good example of that when you watch him play though he may be excused as he hasn't been here long.

Wasted my free afternoon watching that shite. Seems to be the pattern this season...when teams seem to have a chance of upsetting us but aren't quite managing it we decide to give them a ****ing hand!

West Brom are & ever will be a bunch of ****ing donkeys & we had no edge on them. Piss poor on every level. Disjointed, ineffective. What I'm looking at is a bunch of players mostly playing up to their levels of before last season. The creeping worry I have is this: What happens in February? When we'll presumably be out of the CL with piss all to play for for 3 months? I can't help but have a sense of impending doom.

Still...this is precisely what it's been like as a City fan for 80% of my supporting life so I guess i'll get back into the swing of it before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669