Post Match Leicester 1 West Bromwich Albion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make my anger worse I have already seen people try and blame Zieler, as if he had much chance with either goal

He gave me zero confidence and looked a bit shaky, but actually did nothing wrong.

He gave me zero confidence and looked a bit shaky, but actually did nothing wrong.
fair enough but people are actually saying Schmeichel would have saved them and it's just dumb.

one person is at fault for the winner and it certainly wasn't Ron-Robert Zieler

Angry wasn't the word for watching Drinkwater today, doesn't help by being surrounded by people that think England would have won the Euro's had they picked him this summer.

I'm sick to death of seeing him lump the ball forward aimlessly giving the strikers zero chance to do anything with it, its that or firing a pass back at someone that just passed to him as they have 2 players up their arse putting them under immense pressure immediately and who he was trying to pass to for the winner today I'm not sure as I don't think we had a player in the same post code as his "pass".

To make my anger worse I have already seen people try and blame Zieler, as if he had much chance with either goal
Very harsh.

Look at the reason for him pumping the ball long, zero movement from anyone in the midfield, nobody offering him a decent ball.

Having said that I find it incredible that today was the 1st time he's had a bad game considering how poor everyone else has been.

We are ****ed when fans start turning on players like Drinkwater. But then today gave me a stark reminder of why I might not bother next season.

I could cry typing that last bit

I thought he was better than Musa, who seems to duck out of any challenge. Yes a few of his crosses went astray.......

It was every cross. It was either too long, didn't beat the first man or hopelessly misdirected. He is learning, I'm not judging his ability on this game, especially given the context of that performance in places, but Musa looked far better as an attacking option and was playing fairly well when he was hauled off. He had the beating of their RB pretty much every time he had the ball at his feet.

It's worth saying, I am not suggesting Musa's performance was fabulous either; his crossing was also dreadful but he did add a spark that I think went missing when he left the field.

I agree that Mahrez and Simpson were miles ahead of anyone else today.

Can't win every game, shame we have to wait so long for the next one!

dissappointed disallusioned angry tad pissed. fair result the one player who was causing them problems (Musa) was taken off. Drinkwater was at fault for the second goal and was poor throughout, that said he should not be asked to play every minute of every game . Our lack of recruitment (especially central midfield), once again proved costly We must be capapable of adjusting our formation, especially in central midfield. Last season the team picked itself , thus far this season we do not know our best starting line-up

Not wishing to overreact but I am s tad concerned that we are teetering on the edge of getting in trouble.

We were simply terrible.

Lineaker says if we win the league, he'll to do the 1st MOTD next season naked

CR needs to pick a settled team gray is not at the races, what the hell has Albrighton done? Yes I agree CR should not have subved Musa but to replace him with Gray was stupid. Please put okazaki and Vardy together they were succesful last season for a reason they play well together and allow ys to play higher up the pitch and press the play.

Completely agree King is a spare prick at the wedding, we need a midfielder in January however if we are not careful DD could be gone! By the way is kapustka shagging one of the training staffs dauhters? He is real quality with pace abd an end product! Sort it out CR

Obviously something in training about his skill/passing/workrate/vision/tackling/attitude/tracking back etc, is not impressing Claudio.

So according to some;

Slimani might be the problem and Okazaki and Vardy should play up-front.

Slimani scored our goal today and Vardy hasn't scored since early September. Vardy should not be in consideration for a starting spot right now.

Poor performance and WBA thoroughly deserved the 3 points, disappointing to lose a game like this, but to put some context to it, if somebody had told me 15 months ago that we would be sitting in 14th place in the prem after WBA had just ended our unbeaten home record of over 12 months and 20 matches, we were top of our champions league group after winning the league by a clear 10 points the season before then I would have bitten their hand off.......after I had come round.

We have come out of nowhere to complete the most amazing underdog story ever known in modern sporting history, we were never ever going to repeat that, whilst it is disappointing and frustrating to lose against the likes of Hull and WBA, in reality we are levelling out and I think this season we will finish anywhere between 7th and 14th,but nobody can ever take away last season, which was a blip of epic proportions, one which will live in my heart for the rest of my days.

Well done PFKAKTF Fox, as disappointing a result that was, some people need to sprinkle a bit of perspective on their breakfast cereal.

We have a team of very capable players, and there is nothing wrong with expecting them to perform. We were surely not expecting a repeat of last season though?

Well done PFKAKTF Fox, as disappointing a result that was, some people need to sprinkle a bit of perspective on their breakfast cereal.

We have a team of very capable players, and there is nothing wrong with expecting them to perform. We were surely not expecting a repeat of last season though?
I doubt anyone sensible is.

It would be nice to put in a performance in the league though. We really lack a spark.

Sliman
So according to some;

Slimani might be the problem and Okazaki and Vardy should play up-front.

Slimani scored our goal today and Vardy hasn't scored since early September. Vardy should not be in consideration for a starting spot right now.
Slimani is not the problem however Okazaki and Vardy allow us to press better, I dont think CR has played the same team for more than 2 games that is the problem quoting fatigue at this stage of the season is bollocks

Not wishing to overreact but I am s tad concerned that we are teetering on the edge of getting in trouble.

We were simply terrible.

Apparently, everybody thinks that getting knocked out of the Champions League in Feb/March instead of Nov/Dec is worth a relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669